Kingdom Hearts II KH2 FM how do you unlock terra fight

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by deededee13, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deededee13 Merlin's Housekeeper

what are the conditions for the terra fight ive already beaten the game and gotten all the puzzle pieces and solved all of the puzzles now im puzzled

2. Majik Chaser

depends on the mode your playing on. and i believe you must complete all worlds.

3. deededee13 Merlin's Housekeeper

im on normal and the only world that isnt lit up and i dont know why is atlantica but ive beaten all the songs

4. OverdriveOblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Hardest mode,play all songs unlock all drives and kill all [ALL] bosses. get all keyblades, (mushroom and ultima too) and play to end of the game.

[btw im not sure it's called mushroom keyblade but heck]

5. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Your unable to unlock him in easy mode but in all the others your fine.

Anyway to get him you have to have completed ALL the worlds.
    including 100 acre wood and atlantica.
    you DONT have to have all the keyblades or kill sephiroth.

6. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

clear all world and then go play through the ending again. That should do it.

7. naetle07 Merlin's Housekeeper

To the best of my knowledge, I think you have to complete all worlds on Standard, Proud, or Critical Mode, including Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood, and Hollow Bastion 7th visit/Space Paranoids 3rd visit, then play through the ending again. Beat all Data fights, then when you go to the Gummi Ship, there will be a new episode at Disney Castle. Go to the Hall of the Cornerstone, and there will be a gaping hole in the back wall. Press triangle and get ready to become Terra's b**ch.

8. OverdriveOblivion Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey, don't blame me.... I dont hae a japanese Ps2 nor Kh FM.... so ijust go with my intuition ^^

9. deededee13 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks guys it helped me a little i did unlock him ironically i didnt beat atlantica so then i did that then when i had my friend over and i went to the garden of assambedge?(idk how to spell it) the missing one was bugging me and we found out that i hadnt beaten marluxia whom i saved for last for a nice ass kicking for giving me such a hard time when i tried to beat him before so i gave him his dues 1st fight then beat the game saw the extra scene then went to disney casle and found it there so thanks :)

10. computernorman12 Merlin's Housekeeper

Kh2 fm

Why Dosent tesya noumera save us the trouble and give us the final mix just like he did with the first release.

11. rikuu the best Merlin's Housekeeper

and for critical mode how to unlock?

12. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

The same. It's all the same.
    Clear all worlds and go beat Xemnas II [again] at TWTNW. Watch "The Gathering" [again] and a little 'New Episode added' Notification will pop up in Disney Castle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.