KH-Vids.net Under New Ownership!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

1. spdude Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

I am spdude. The new owner of KH-Vids.net.

So what exactly happened? deathspank has given up ownership privileges to the website, due to the large amount of work that comes from running a site such as this.

Not to worry, deathspank will still be here, checking in and helping out when he can, he has not forgotten his lovely creation! This would be a good time to thank deathspank for all he has done.

I know, I know, this is a whole lot at once. No worries. There will be no major or inconsequential changes. (This includes site policy, staff, etc).

And a little about myself? I've owned countless websites throughout the years, it's become almost a hobby of sorts! I have a lot of experience with websites and I can't wait to take this site to the next level! It is so nice being part of such an excellent, fun, and tight knit community.

It's always tough being the new guy; I hope my welcome isn't too bad!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Catch the Rain
      Catch the Rain
      Welcome to the site dude

xD don't worry, they aren't a bad bunch really

=P
    2. Rosey
      Rosey
      Welcome to KHV! ^___^

Now members, this does not mean you go crazy and wild <_> The same staff are still staff :/
    3. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      But anyways. You got the symbol, you have my respect. Don't mind me calling you SP? Or SPD? It sounds pretty cool ;3

What sites have you staffed specifically? And any specific talents? Graphics? Or coding? It'll be great if you know it :]
    4. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Sweet. I'm glad you joined here, new owner! ^^ Hope you have a good time managing this place.
    5. Monkey
      Monkey
    6. Leadcat
      Leadcat
      ...and thus everything is explained.

Welcome to the site. :D
    7. Rosey
      Rosey
      No split this is not a joke xD
    8. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Welcome to our KH Dojo Spdude!
      enjoy it here and get some rep allready!
    9. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      Edit'd lolol

It's kinda' unexpected for me tbh. But I read this username somewhere...I really can't recognize it, but I can get a glimpse. I've seen it somewhere, hence the reason I asked for what sites he staffed :]

Edit: Thanks Monkey.

Now I remember, I've seen you in KHI. I was quite a proud of myself there when the RP chat was still up lololol

I remember visiting FFR a few times. Don't know about Spirit though.

But anyways, I hope we can be friends man. It's always good to have the staff on your back XD
    10. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Welcome spdude. I've seen you around over at another website, so this isn't the first time I've seen ya.

Good luck with the new ownership. =)

lol I suppose I should agree.

Oh and long time no see, monkey. xP
    11. Cia
      Cia
      Hello and welcome to kh-v's. Please remember to read the rules, post a lot, and stay very active.
    12. .Kairi.
      .Kairi.
      Welcome to Kh Vids, good luck running the site!
    13. spdude
      spdude
    14. Princess Snow White
    15. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
    16. Cia
      Cia
      You have 60 seconds to create a staff intro thread. Gogogo
    17. Laurence_Fox
      Laurence_Fox
      I am hoping this will be a Golden Age for KHV with much the same community that we've enjoyed before this moment we found out about the change of ownership. Let us not think as this was the day that something ended but rather let us think of this as a change for the better. A fresh start.

I was not here when the site first started out. But I would like to say I am a part of the community here having made friends(you know who you are), enemies(again, you know who you are.) and I have seen members being banned and members leaving for whatever reason. I have seen skins come and go and I have weathered Database Errors with the lot of you. I have seen the staff change almost completely from when I joined the site.

*Laughs* I feel old recounted all these things here. The nostalgia is overwhelming so I'll get on with it.

Spdude may be new to the site. But I feel he has great potential with this site. Let's give him a proper welcome and make him feel welcome here.

Spdude, you have my support.
    18. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      Bing0!
      EyesonFF. I've seen that several times. Used to check out some news there.

Omg.

Gossiprocks. I see...Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr.

Holy ****. Ommgggg.

I gotta' check for Megan Fox.
    19. spdude
      spdude
      someone actually asked which sites I've staffed. that was a reply to the question. Monkey mentioned a few others earlier.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.