KH Game on PS3 MUST HAPPEN! (Eventually)

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by twilightsbringing, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

I don't care what KH game they make or when, but at least one KH game should come out on the PS3. I bought the new PS3 game Heavenly Sword, and I am shocked at how awesome the gameplay/graphics are. It is utterly amazing how much power that consle has. As I'm playing, I can't always catch the transition between gameplay and cutscene. It's outstanding!
    I don't understand how some gamers hate/dislike the PS3 consle. It is an remarkable piece of gaming technology. Sure, it's expensive, but it is totally worth it.
    If the rumors are true, Square Enix plans to make a number of KH games. I've heard this next one will be on the PSP. But there are more after that. With the PS3, Square Enix and Nomura have the power to create an amazing game. I know I have repeated my opinion many times around this forum, but after truly experiencing the PS3, my opinion is even stronger than before.

P.S. For those of you who have a PS3, Heavenly Sword is awesome! Try it out!

2. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Well...I think KH3 Is going to be on PS3 anyway...I'm not entirely sure...

The only problem Is, that It will be a bit of a bummer, because people who aren't rich might not have the money to Buy a PS3. Thats why I would rather It being on PS2.

[Off Topic: 180th Post!]

3. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Well you don't have to be rich to own one. All you have to do is save up. That's what we did.

4. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Well, maybe. I think that a KH game will definetely come out on PS3 at some point. Maybe even the next one. I'm not all that excited for it to happen, though, because I know my parents won't buy a PS3. And I'd have to save up for six years to afford one. (Or maybe I should just get a job. ^^; )

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I think the KH3 would be in the ps3 since it might come out next year or 2 (well I'm not entirely sure but I'm only comparing to the gaps of the previous games). By that time, ps3 prices goes down as well as games and plus here a good benefits for the game

Better Graphics (Imagine KH in a big LCD Flatscreen)
    New Gameplay
    Better Sound

6. Noise For Love and Justice

if the director wants to make KH (whatever it is) good it should go on the ps3
    T_T it pains me to say this cuz i do not own a ps3 and hopefully they can find away to bring ps3 games onto a ps2 format

Heartless*

7. Explode Who?!

When my PS2 breaks, I'm getting a PS3. Hopefully by then, it'll be down at least another 50 bucks. Even if I only buy a few good games for it, it plays old games, all the way back to PS1. That's the thing that the PS3 has over other game systems.

Sadly, Nomura already announced that kh2fm+ would be his final game on the Playstation 2.

8. ThoraxeRMG Merlin's Housekeeper

It Looks like I'm forced to buy a PS3, just the the PS2 all over again.....

9. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

O.o It's not a PS2 all over again. It's far more superior. It can play PS2 games also.

10. ThoraxeRMG Merlin's Housekeeper

No, I meant it's like me having to buy a PS2 again for KH.
    Because one the reasons why I gotten a PS2 was because of KH1/2, and now knowing Square Enix, I most likely will have to get a PS3.

11. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Oh, I get it! *headdesk* Your just like me. If the next game comes out on a portable, I will buy it. (I don't own a PSP or NDS)

12. ThoraxeRMG Merlin's Housekeeper

Great minds think alike I suppose. :D

13. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    If they were smart, they'd put it out for both PS2 and 3. Cause they aren't making money on the PS3 sales, just the game sales. Then, people who want it in uber graphics and have a PS3 can get it, but the people who have a PS2 and can't rack up the money for a PS3 would still be able to buy it.

Overall, they'd make more money.

But we all know Square isn't that smart.

14. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

That would be awesome! But you're right, they probably won't. :(

15. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I read as far as heavenly sword being good and laughed myself to sleep. Waking up to find that this thread was still open on my screen >_>

16. EvilMan_89 Code Master

heavenly sword's combat looks a tad repetitve if you ask me, tho i've never played it. anyways on topic: i think it will/should be on PS3. it seems like the best system that's out now. but just becuz it's the best one doesn't mean it's the most sucuessful. it's selling very low becuz of that goddamn price of theirs. so there's a possibility that Kingdom Hearts might not make it to PS3, but it's still a possibility it can. no one really knows. besides, Nomura hinted at it being a handheld game (i hope it's DS or Gameboy Advance......) but then again Nomura changes his/her mind alot like when he/she said he/she wasn't planning on making a Final Mix for KH2. so short version of my super long post: no one knows anything, haha

17. Repliku Chaser

I agree that the PS3 is really great for the graphics and all. It's a great console and as the prices go down, it will make it more economical for people to purchase. I do hope KH3 or other non-portable KH games are on it. What I am very glad with about the PS3 and the Wii is that games can be played from the former game systems so it doesn't make them worthless buys even if you don't like the current games for them. There is some difference even in playing the older games on the newer consoles I've noticed that make their visual quality seem fresher and the speed on some goes a bit faster.

18. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ;_;

That...Sucks...So bad! Anyway...I hope the PS3 will be cheaper by the time KH3 (Or whatever Its called) Comes out!

19. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

>:( Heeeeey! That's not nice! If you don't like this thread, then don't look at it!

20. Ame-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

I heard it is going to be on PSP, and it will be called Kingdom Hearts Zero...(((

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.