KH Another Report Part VIII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, part VIII is now up! Thanks to you the Wertle!

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Next Time: IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

You can view all the Reports at once right Here

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 19, 2007.

1. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      Thanks for the update, Xal. Really appreaciate it. You have regained my respect from that April Fool's joke....almost.
    2. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      Cool update Xaladin.

Well I've always wondered what happens to the heartless and nobodies when there deafeted, I guess this answers my question.
    3. Tetra
      Tetra
      That April Fools joke is history in my book. I just love the news he gives and Wertle too for supplying him with the info. ^^ Good work to the both of you.
    4. Lioneh
      Lioneh
      Well...there we are. Question has been answered o.o; Just, it still leaves me to wonder which Organization member's hearts were freed and whose were not...

But there's still hope! Since even if they were swallowed by the darkness they could still have a chance of becoming human again if their hearts were no longer stolen by the heartless.

-squirms- I hope Demyx became whole again ;-;
    5. sepirothpk
      sepirothpk
      Anti-form

My theory is that because Sora spent a short time in heartless form, he gained antiform. He had lost his heart, but he became whole again by sharing Kairis heart. But that would only provide half a heart each. Also, Ansem said something about every heart containing darkness. Maybe turning into a heartless unlocked some of Sora's darkness. So I think anti-form is when the darkness in Sora's heart, unlocked or started or both by his brief heartless adventure, takes ver. He seems to have a few heartless chararistics that aid my point. Like the claws and the yellow eyes and his hunched stance. Thats what I think of anti-form.