Kingdom Hearts II Just wondering

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ultimecia, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimecia sorceress

Why didn't it show what org. member tricked the peddler into freeing Jafar? Sorry if it has already been asked, but this has been bugging me ever since I passed Agrabah.

2. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Because its not an important fact. It could have also have been Xemnas, which they would like to keep secret as a spoiler.

But it doesn't really matter which Org member was involved. But one was invovled. Thats all you really need to know.

3. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

like ICSP said, it doesn't really matter. It is a bit obvious that an organization member did it though​

4. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

It did confuse me a little... but I wouldn't think much of it.
    Just as long as we know it's the org I guess is what's important.

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

It is not important, though for some reason, I think it is Luxord.

6. Defame King's Apprentice

Would it matter if any other bad guy did it?
    It doesn't matter if we don't know who did it; just as long as we the know the group that did.

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah it had to have been some Org. member.Or he could have just rubbed it out of his own will.No wait,I think the peddler told Sora that Jafar would give him riches if he was freed.I guess,I'm not sure.

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I, personally, think that the Peddler was just snooping around for treasure and while doing so he found the lamp and decided to dust it off. I really doubt that an Organization member was involved.

9. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Well I agree with you there, but I, personally...almost had thought it was Riku at that point...but I kinda doubt it'd be him. So, it probably doesn't matter which organization member told the peddler what.

10. Japanfam Destiny Islands Resident

It's not important to the manner of the story. All that's known is that a Organization member took it from the peddler. If it was majorly important, it would have been the main focus in the level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.