Just A Suggestion

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ego Imperium, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Something that I think would help in the organization of RPs between Out of Character, and the In Character, which, in general, works on other sites with roleplaying sections, is the separation of out of character talk, from the actual roleplaying. On such other sites, the roleplaying takes place on different threads from the out of character talks (discussions of the plot, and the announcing of absences, as well as the hub for character profiles). Such a change would not require any changes to the setup of the roleplay forum, simply the desire of the roleplayers to separate their OOC into a different thread from their IC.

Basically, the thought that I have in mind, is to use the main roleplaying section (not the subsections) as the area for OOC threads, while the subsections are used for the roleplaying threads. To cite my own experience, such a system has lead to an over all greater level of general organization in the the RPs.

Again, this is just a suggestion, whether anyone chooses to do so is entirely up to them.

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

wrong section mattee

but I dont think we need another section just for chit-chat to other members of an RP.. it just seems like a waste of space, and it's not hard to type OOC and BIC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.