[June 19th] 358/2 Days: Official Website Update

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, the official (Japanese) website for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days has updated with some more content in the "extra" section. Content in this updated section features short videos on Goofy, Donald, Xion and now Riku.

Link
    : http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/
    Source: Thanks TheVader74 for bringing this to my attention.

Another review was also sent to me for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Make sure you guys check it out below. Thanks Darkhelment232.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAN REVIEW #5
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Noah
    Username: Darkhelment232

Gameplay: 10/10
    Gameplay was awesome. I really enjoyed it. It actually gives me a challenge and the enemies aren't no pushover either! I was playing as Marluxia and the yellow heartless beat the living crap out of me! I also like how you can practically play as everyone. It's really fun. And my favorite part is that the party members do decent damage. Its makes fights much easier.

Graphics: 10/10
    Square-Enix REALLY pushed these graphics do to their limits, or over there limits. The minute I saw the intro, I practically grinned until my face hurt! To me, its like playing it on a PSP. So I congrats Square-Enix COMPLETELY! They rock!

Voicing: 8/10
    I was little disappointed when I heard the voices. I just miss those classical voices...

Storyline: 10/10
    Best. Storyline. Ever. Despite the fact I haven't gone far into the game, I still like it. Its always on track and never goes "off-topic."

Overall
    :
    9/10
    Alright, this game is WORTH IT! I recommend this game to anyone.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jun 19, 2009.