Jesus, Bush...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Roxas is Hot, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

*facepalms*

There's a reason why they want us to pay attention in our English classes...

2. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

:sideways: Its Bush, what do you expect?

3. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Agreed.

He sure does do a good job representing the US with his grammatical errors... -_-;

And this is the guy who runs our country... *sigh*

4. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

My father owns a Bush-isms calender, some of the stuff Bush has come off with over the years is shocking. I actually have to re-read some of them several times just to understand what he was trying to say ._.

5. Mirai King's Apprentice

Wow... living proof that you can become extremely powerfull and STILL have the English ability of an 4-year-old.

6. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

I want a calender like that!

My friends dad has a wall in his office covered with pictures making fun of Bush. Some of them have stuff he's said on them, and I have no idea what he's talking about O.o

7. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I consider that an insult to 8 year-olds everywhere.

Although I think it is a bit harsh, speaking to an audience of millions would be quite nerve-wracking. He's bound to slip up somewhere in his speeches, although he does seem to do it with some frequency =/

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

lol .

9. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

My sentiments exactly.

Where'd he get it? Can you send me a copy,Please??:rockdover:

Depends on the type of education. Most private schools have 8-year olds reading the freakin' dictionary for homework.... I know i had too.

* Meh. It's not an insult as long as they don't see it. ;)
    I don't think we as Americans we're very bright to elect him for a second term.

10. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Bush has got to be the most hilarious president ever.

The stupid things he does never get old XD

11. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

............................................________
    ....................................,.-‘â€...................``~.,
    .............................,.-â€...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................â€:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:â€........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....â€~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......â€=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~â€;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......â€=-._......“;,,./`..../â€............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-â€
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

12. Spike H E R O

This, this right here, is the work of God.

13. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Ah Bush. You make a lousy president but you're the only reason I haven't left the good ol' Ewe Essay.

I'm waiting for him to stroll into Iraq and say "I can has WMD?"

14. Repliku Chaser

Bush really does do some terrific gaffes of speech. They crack me up and I have a whole list of quotes I made off of news reports. He seems to have a speech problem when talking in crowds and I've known some people like that. However, they are still funny to laugh at. Now if he did some really good things for the country, I wouldn't care how he talked. I'd laugh but not also be prompted to call him a moron.

15. Gritz Traverse Town Homebody

Why the hell do you HAVE to sound all super-intellecutuall to be considered smart? I know plenty of people that are smart as a WHIP, but are just not all that articulate. That don't mean Bush is a ******ed idiot, it just means that he ain't a master speaker or very articulate person.

President George W. Bush is evidently the first mentally ******ed person to get a Harvard M.B.A., graduate from the U.S. Air Force Flight School, be elected governer of Texas, and then be elected president of the United States TWICE!

I believe that ONLY brainless idiots waste time calling Bush stupid and a hick. Cause if he's ******ed, then WHAT does that say about Gore and Kerry? They couldn't even beat a ******ed person.

One of the things I like about Mr. Bush is that he was and still is soo sorely underestimated. He is supposdly SOO stupid. Gore would kill him in the 2000. He didn't, Ok, Kerry will definatly destroy him. He didn't. When will you guys learn? That so-called "bumbling moron" is WAY more intelligent than he looks. Hell, they said the same thing about Lincoln. You see Bush and how he talks and interacts and you be thinkin "Damn! I don't see why I can't be president" He talks and acts like the next door neighbour. I prefer that LIGHTYEARS over some intellectual, we-must-think-for-you-cause-you-are-too-stupid-and-are-not-educated-enough-like-us-democrats, snob like Kerry or Gore.

16. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Hey hey, whoa, calm down a little bit. This is a current events discussion which should remain intelligent. And no I'm not doing a mod's job here.

Fact of the matter is, no matter who is in office, there will be someone looking for things to make fun of him for. Looking to make the President into John Smith American. I'm sure someone knocked jokes about Washington's wooden teeth. For Dubya it just so happens to be the way he talks. Some of us find it amusing when he messes up his speeches since he likely has someone writing the speeches for him.

The Bush-isms calender is more for comedic value than anything else. Some guy working in a cubicle job somewhere might have it on his desk to make his day seem a little better. Something like 'Hey, the President makes mistakes just like I do. Maybe he's not such a bad guy after all.'

Off-topic:

Could you please pm me with the definition of the word '******ed'? I'd like to see if you know what it actually means.

17. Gwen Farewell.

Well, this childrens was definatly NOT learning.

18. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I agree that Bush may be uner-estimated, but it doesn't take away from the fact that he has a poor grasp of the English language.

Also, about being voted in twice. That has nothing to do with his inteligence and all to do with the intelligence of the voters. Also, his election team had a lot to do with it as well. I hate it when people think that leaders do it all on their own, when really they do very little.

19. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

We all know bush , everyone knows BUSH!

20. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

He, obviously, is the teacher to these childrens.

Its kinda sad that the topic was about learning. He didn't learn anything I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.