It Is Nearing

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Fallen King, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    the second anniversary of my Great Grandmothers Death, and this always gets to me, i start to get all jittery, i start to get really depressed about stuff, how do i get over this feeling, i was really close to my Great Grandmother, and it is nearing the 2 year anniversary of her death, and in about another month, the 1 year anniversary of my Great Grandfathers death, it just gets to me. can somebody help me get over it.

2. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Don't think about the fact that they're gone. They wouldn't want you to be upset and sad. They would want you to think of the good times you had with them,and for you to be happy that you knew them and loved them well.

=)

3. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Quoted for truth

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

that's true... they'll always be with you, just think of the good times, that's how i got over my grandmothers death

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

^^^ what they said, instead, you should use that day to celebrate how they lived their life. if i were dead, i would want ppl to be sad for a little bit and go to my funeral but then i want them to move on eventually.

6. Repliku Chaser

I know how you feel. I always get kind of down around Christmas and New Years because my grandfather went into the hospital on Christmas and died on New Years. One of the things that does lift me up is to go look at pictures of my grandfather and to recall all of the things we did get to do together while he was alive and I admired him because he did teach me a lot and was just a great person to me. Others like my great grandmother dying while I was in the army hurt too but this is the trick. Remembering the person while she was alive is important and knowing that although you wish you could have had more time, you did get to know her at all is great and special. It may always hurt somewhat to know she's not there anymore but at the same time, she left her impression on you and she would be happy you remember her and the good times you had rather than just focusing on her death which of course sucks. Also, if you need to cry to let it out, do, but don't let it just be her death as your main focus, because you love her for when she lived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.