Is this justice?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Captain Obi vs survivors, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Captain Obi vs survivors Destiny Islands Resident

Whenever i come home from school i get beaten up by my sister
    Whenever i come home from nearest local market i get beaten up by my sister

And my sister is only 15 and im like 17.

And the funniest part is that my mom and dad agrees with my sister whenever she says that she is trying to make me man not a pussy...

EDIT: could some moderator change topic title to "Is this right way to rise man?"

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Stop getting beaten up by your sister?​

3. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

Now, I personally don't think its right. Probably because I won't hit a girl. I know its cheesy and chivalrous, which is now considered dead, but its just the way I was brought up. Its honestly not right an all whatsoever. You should talk to your parents about this. This just sounds completely absurd to me.

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Please say your sister is older than you.

But for her to be beating you up, isn't helping your confidence, talk to your parents about it.

5. tSG1 Chaser

What's the reason for her beating you up?

I mean, if she just beats you up mindlessly, there's probably something underlying going on.

6. Repliku Chaser

Why don't you just block her and put her in wrestling holds so she gets the clue. Don't hit her or anything but really, maybe you should toughen up some and take it as a lesson to learn to block and such as you never know when you may actually need the knowledge for a real fight. Not sure what else to say but to think on your actions that lead her to rough you up. If your parents are siding with her then you must be doing 'something' so think on it, because you may not see it but others do. You are the older sibling so I'm confused really why this is an issue when you should be able to put her in her place.

7. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

Maybe she holds a grudge against you for some reason?

8. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

How can a 15 year old girl beat up a 17 year old?
    I mean come on, it's your sister, you can defend yourself right? Or does she do karate or something?
    And like Repliku said, put her in a wrestling hold or something and state that it gets annoying, and if she won't stop, go to your parents and tell them that you get sick of it and that she should stop.
    I don't know why your sis would want to beat you up all the time and I don't know the background of the things that are happening, but I do think this is very easily solved, imo.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    just ride it out she does it to get on your nerves so stop reacting to her and she may stop (hopefully)

10. P Banned

Is hitting back out of the question?

11. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

That's a pretty good idea, and I would totally do that, but meh I wouldn't be hit by my sister in the first place (if I had one of course). But most people have a grudge against hitting a girl, sister or not. So it might be out of the question to this guy, although it is a good idea.

12. P Banned

If she's taking steps out of being feminine and getting physically violent on numerous occasions, she's lost her immunity. One must act like a girl in order to be treated like a girl.

Equal rights FTW. Act like a guy, get treated like one in return. Can't pick and choose here.

13. Captain Obi vs survivors Destiny Islands Resident

My sister is younger than i am please read topic, and i wont touch girls, and i forgot to mention that she and her boyfriend can beat me up sometimes with my psp or anything that you can hold in hands and i have told to my parents but they wont believe me, i got once in to hospital even because of her boyfriend, they both are pretty violent, and i won't back fight i know what my sister have got and lost so it kinda stops me fight against her and its my baby sister i cant hurt smaller people than i am, and sometimes we have great time whenever his boyfriend or girlfriends arent around here, because they make her aggressive... even if he talks with them like couple mins she turns so aggressive even if they talk something funny.... i dont know why she turns so rageful!

and she's our school #2 hottest girl voted by school mates
    I think she is just normal looking and i try to be friendly to my sisters all friends

14. Always Dance Chaser

Uh, seriously, if they've put you in the hospital, call the cops. and if you're sister is really doing this, i wouldn't hesitate to kick her ass.

15. Captain Obi vs survivors Destiny Islands Resident

i wont call cops and it wasnt my sister who put me up there it was her boyfriend. And really i would'nt like to anything bad to happen for my sister, i lost last year my little brother so i dont want lose my sister.
    And i spoke to my parents today and they saw it today when my sister was pushing me around outside they saw it from the window, so now on i can go and tell to my parents if something like this happens again, they are thinking anger management therapy for my sister and she is now grounded for 1 week, she has no phone, no telly, no internet. Ill write here if she has been nice to me past this week . Because she cant talk to her friends and with her boyfriend .

16. tSG1 Chaser

That's good to hear :)

Hope she becomes calmer :)

17. Captain Obi vs survivors Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah we can always "hope" :(