Is Hell Endothermic or Exothermic?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by libregkd, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libregkd -

2. Tallian Banned

It could, in fact, be something much much worse than both of those. In the novel called Gahenna, there are many pits in hell with each sin that one person created the most. There was where the soul was placed. I believe it is many different places. Who knows though, right?

3. libregkd -

4. Tallian Banned

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well, in theory, if there are different levels in hell, shouldn't the temp. differenciate? I personally think so. Deeper you go the hotter it gets...OR vice versa...depends, in my opinion.

6. Roxas OG

How is this intelligent discussion xD?

Anyway, it's endothermic isn't necessarily cold, it just takes in more energy then exothermic. So effectively it's endothermic, taking in more energy than exothermic, which releases more energy.

7. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i'd say it may be a little of both.....cold & hot....that would suck, yay!!!:)

anyway i dont think hell is a place of burning flames and torture and crap......i think hell is where you live out your worst fears over and over again......and if you oversome it eventually (which you may not) there would be no need for you to be in hell and then you would be sent o heaven where you live out your greatest dreams.......how nice...........

btw what DW said is true....well in certain religions its true.......for example in greek mythology hades has different areas but here are two.......

Elysian Fields (contrast the Christian Paradise or Heaven),
    Tartarus (compare the Christian Hell).

8. Roxas OG

Just a sec - this isn't Intelligent Discussion. This is just saying 'Is Hell Hot or Cold?' but using scientific vocabulary to make it sound intelligent. Honestly, I don't see anything intelligent about coming to a conclusion whether hell is hot or cold. I think this should be moved to spam.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Roxas, we are creating INTELLEGENT and EDUCATED theories as to clues as to how it is cold or hot. This is intel., believe it or not. And btw, you are the one who is spamming. Just thought you should know...

I would actually think hell (deepest portion) Would be cold. It's MUCH worse then burning. It freezes your nerves, causing your body parts to fall off easier. I think this would be much more ideal than heat.

10. Tallian Banned

Chill out, Roxas. We're trying to put discuss whether hell is endothermic or exothermic. Your just trying to make this thread sound stupid.xD

It depends. I believe hell is filled with fire, but, also, there could be different levels. It's really a confusing topic.

11. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well I think it gets colder as it gets deeper. And the upmost part is just warm. Middle sections are hot, then the last section, cold. Cold seems more of an effective thing to use, specially when everyone thinks it's gonna be hot.

12. Tallian Banned

You got a point, DW. I dunno.......It's just really hard to say. I basically agree with you, DW. Cold is pretty harsh, but burning is also.

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Burning is just torturous, but being cold makes it lonely and can make everything around you seem indecisive, and ultimately create the same effects as heat. Because, HOT ICE seems to be a reasonable instrument, so I think that would basically make it the best.

Don't ask me how I learned about hot ice being so hot. =P

14. libregkd -

15. Inasuma "pumpkin"

No prob., Libregkd.

So I'll close this then, since it seems to have been answered and theories can't be determined quite so, since no proof of hell even exist's. Simply belief, thus making this impossible to...determine.

Any questions/comments/objects, etc... PM me.

-CLOSED-

16. Arc Kingdom Keeper

personally i dont believe in heaven or hell. I believe the afterlife is what you make it to be, meaning believe that you were bad and would go to hell, your afterlife is miserable, believe you led a good life and your afterlife will be enjoyable. or if your like me and survive in the middle, your afterlife will reflect as much and be nothingness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.