Information on Theather Mode and Pop Up Advertisement!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Monkey Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey everyone!

So, earlier Xaldin reported that KH2: FM+ will include a theater mode. Well, now we have more information on it! After beating the game, this new option appears. It allows you to watch all of the cutscenes, in English or Japanese. It is reported that theater mode will also be in Re: CoM, but it is not confirmed.

Also, a Japanese blog user posted pictures of a new KH2: FM+ Magazine advertisement. What's so special about this one? It's a pop up ad! (Man, I really wish we could've gotten something like this!) The clear part in the middle is even detachable, how awesome is that?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sources: Tomo and FF13 Vids

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Monkey, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Shadow Tactician
      Shadow Tactician
      nice. i'm going to like the theater mode. i always wanted to re-watch the movies that were cool. but i always had to start over....
    2. libregkd
    3. TheLightIsGone123
      TheLightIsGone123
      hahahah yes

heh talking about me?? and this is a sign that its coming to america hahah hella ya *****ez
    4. libregkd
    5. Storrini
      Storrini
      That's really cool.

I wish regular KH2 had a theater mode. D: But, it'll be cooler in FM+ with the extra scenes.
    6. koibito813
      koibito813
      now that's pretty awesome. ;D if i wanted to watch the scenes i loved, i'd have to save in different slots and play the game over again just to watch it. i'm just guessing that it could come to US now but that's just a thought coming from me. thanks for the info! <3
    7. Mari
      Mari
      Awesome! I'm going to get that magazine. *Loves Kyokuniya*

And finally an option to re-watch the cutscenes! Reminds me of RE4
    8. John S.
      John S.
      This looks amazing, cant wait to get my hands on the game.
    9. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      Hmmm, a therate option sounds pretty cool...bet once you beat the game, a new option appears on the screen and if you want to watch cutscenes, you need to load a completed KH II FM+ file.

...in English AND Japanese? ...that's new.
    10. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      hehe this is great. i get to watch all my fav scenes over again. :D
    11. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      Theatre mode? Are you kidding me? This has to come out in the US. Square isn't crazy enough not to right? They wouldn't give up a chance to make thousands of dollars right? right? RIGHT? Oh please god, let square find it in their hearts to allow us people in the US play these two new wonderful games.

Anyway, it says you have to beat it to do theatre mode, can you beat it in any mode first (couch couch beginnier mode cough cough) then will you still be able to do it? And what parts exactly do you have to beat.
    12. Da Freak
      Da Freak
      Wow!That's pretty awesome.I had a save file for each world just to watch the cutscenes;this makes it so much easier.:)
    13. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      theater mode.....that's really convienent. I hate having to beat certain parts of the game over again just to see a certain cutscene. of course, I have 90% of them on my computer, but oh well ^_^'

that ad is seriously the coolest thing ever. O_O why can't the US get awesome ads like that? >_< we just get normal non-pop-up-ish ads. blargh.
    14. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Hmm...this is rather sweet and very convienyant for deathspank when he needs to upload cutscences.
    15. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      Goddamn japanese magazines have all the coolest stuff in them >.<

I'm off to japan guys seeya!

and theater mode sounds cool, so if the game comes to the US I can skip the cutscenes and not waste my time =D
    16. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      would ye send us back some cool stuff? i mean for the kh-vids fam. :D