Infected Mushroom

Discussion in 'Music' started by Monument_X, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

I recently discovered this goa-trance artist named Infected Mushroom, and i must say im taken by storm.

So Im wondering have anyone else heard about this fantastic artist?

If not i strongly recommend you check it out.

Here's a song from them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqHTHUhSOls

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I love Infected Mushroom so entirely. I got a discog from a friend, it's so wonderful. I'm into their album Classical Mushroom atm, especially "Dracul" and "Disco Mushroom."

3. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

Classical Mushroom is indeed a very good album.
    Personally Im more fan of the newer albums though, like Vicious Delicious and Legend of the Black Shawarma, they got a more electronic sound to them wich applies better for me :)

4. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

While I did like the older albums. The newer albums are starting to find a new place in my heart since I'm liking the experimental route that they are taking with their music.

5. shunjames Moogle Assistant

I want to know what you all think is a good solid trance/goa/psytrance album. I've listened to Infected Mushroom a little and also Astral Projection and liked them both so maybe you can recommend something of one of them? Thanks.

Also, does anyone own the album "Classical Mushroom" by Infected Mushroom? I've listened to the tracks on youtube but its hard to evaluate them because the audio quality is so bad. Thanks

6. Stardust Chaser

Infected Mushroom is pretty good.

My favorites by them are Converting Vegetarians and Change the Formality.