In Days Passed (An Original "Mutant" RP)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ego Imperium, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    In Days Passed

Schools for the gifted....

For several years, they have been established all over the world in order to teach youngsters how to use the powers that are at their disposal, often for the purpose of getting them to utilize their gifts for the good of mankind (though this is not always the case). In addition, these schools have provided such people with a sanctuary, where they could be free from those who would berate, and demean them. But these schools area new fad, and for years prior, those that would become students were subject to harsh treatment by the general public, and even the government, and military police forces, Unable to effectively defend themselves, and scattered, separated from each other against those that become violent against them, they are forced into running, and merely feeble attempts to fight back.​

Rules:
    We should all know the rules of RPing.
    Maximum 3 Characters Per person.

Mutant Character Sheet:

Name - Be unique.
    Age - Be reasonable
    Gender - You do have one, right?

Appearance - Use REAL LIFE pictures, or a paragraph to explain what they look like. Be sure to state any physical mutations.

Power - Think more along the lines of X-Men, or similar.

Other - Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Non-Mutant Sheet:

Name -
    Age -
    Gender -
    Position - Are they civilian, government, or military personnel?
    Stance - How do they feel about mutants?

Appearance - again, REAL LIFE pics, or paragraph long descriptions.

Equipment - (more for use of military, and mutant haters. Things such as what sorts of weapons they carry in the case of a mutant attack).

Other - Any other info that doesn't fit anywhere else.

***ALL PERSONALITIES AND BIOS WILL BE REFLECTED, FOR THE MOST PART, THROUGH IC POSTS!!***

My Characters

Name: Xander Machylak
    Age - 18
    Gender - Male

Appearance -
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/memb...s-fantasy-album-pic5070-my-ideal-goth-guy.jpg
    No notable physical deformities.

Power - Hemokinesis (The ability to manipulate blood, and the circulatory system).

Other - Has a younger sister, who he has been on the run with for several weeks.

Name - Ayla Machylak
    Age - 17
    Gender - Female

Appearance -
    http://www.gothlook.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/goth-girl.jpg

Power - Telekinesis (The power to move, touch, and overall, disturb objects, or matter that is not already being manipulated. For example, lifting a rock and throwing it at someone, or reaching out an physically touching someone with her mind. Her power is extremely under developed in terms of control, and only surfaces in extremely desperate situations. Yet it is very powerful, to the point that she could, in such a situation, crush a tank by simply willing it to happen.

Other -
    She seems to have a limited trust in others, though she is indeed close with her brother, Xander.

**Someone else may play her if they wish**

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Name - Leah Moonshine
    Age - 16
    Gender - Female
    Appearance - Small, she looks more like 13, blonde, blue eyes
    Power - invisibility, flight
    Other - ??

3. Sienna Moogle Assistant

It sounds interesting :] May I join?

Name- Cammile (Cam) Sanders
    Age- 17
    Gender- Female
    Appearance- http://th08.deviantart.net/fs45/300W/i/2009/094/2/0/Blonde_Breeze_by_lucbecks.jpg Her eyes are actually a light shade of violet.
    Power- Hypnosis (through eye contact)- If you've ever seen push, she is like a pusher (they can control people for short ammounts of time but can make people forget memories, believe new memories, etc).
    Other- Erm... nothing that I can think of :]

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Name - Aubrey Haines
    Age - 16
    Gender - Female
    Appearance - Wavy, black, jawbone-length hair, green eyes, about 5'6".
    Power - Earth manipulation (i.e. rock, earth, and metals. Not plants)
    Other - Normally happy-go-lucky despite her situation. However, she can be angered easily.

5. Marahoothay Merlin's Housekeeper

I've been looking for a good RP that is just starting. I'm in!

Name - Bilaira
    Age - 14
    Gender - Female

Appearance - Long black hair. 5"2. ivory skin. wears black hoodie (with a white shirt under it) with black pants and black high top converse. Her hood it always up. only physical mutation is her eyes are pure black, even where the white and color is suposed to be is black.

Power - She can controle darkness. (Kinda like some can controle light, she controles darkness like that.) She also turns invisable when she gets REALY scared or nervus.

Other -She is shy but will beat the crud out of anybody of she wants to. Doesn't talk alot but when she does, you better listen 'cause it will be worth hearing.

Ok. I think that is it.

Well, if you don't think anymore people are going to join, shall we start this RP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.