I'm scared

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rouge Angel92, Nov 7, 2006.

?

What should I do.....?

1. leave forum permenantly

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. take temperary leave

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. stay on till I get caught

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. tell mother

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Alright y'all after reading Kaira's reason for leaving and having a good cry I'm finially getting scared in fact I'm shacking right now. You see I'm doing exactly what Kaira was doing(going on here behind my mom's back) and I think my little brother knows I'm here. I'm not sure but if he does I'm not sure how long he'll keep his mouth shut. What's really scaring me is what my mom might do or say and I don't want her to blame Nee-chan, S-chan, T-chan, K-chan, or E-chan cause they have nothing do with me joining this forum. (I'm actually the one who tells them about it.)I'm so confussed and scared. Please someone knock some sense into me before I do something stupid.

2. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

I think you should leave just for now, until you know you're clear with your brother. Make sure you earn your mom's trust, so that she'll belive you, and not you're brother.

OR....

Come on only when you know FOR SURE your brother's not around. ;) That way, you can be safe.

3. General Grievous Gummi Ship Junkie

Beat the S*** out of your bbrother.

4. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

DONT LEAVE i dont want anybody to leave because of mee i will feel soooo bad and btw thoes who dont know my brother(BeastRiku) told my mom about the forum and that i was talking to these ppl i dident know over the internet so i am on temporary leave i realy dont want this to afect anybody else soo please dont go!!!!!....funny thing is my bro dident get in trouble maybe it was kuz i skyped axel dw and kairi...... anyway I VOTE STAY!

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I think you should CAREFULLY discuss this with your mother. I voted tell mom.

The reason I think this way, is because at least if you calmly assert her about it. And tell her and discuss it with her, it'll stay much cleaner.

And btw, if you end up doing that, and your mom gets mad, always stay calm. Don't show sign's of scarcity. If you don't, your mom will realize she's yelling at you for absolutely no reason, while your trying to discuss, thus making her feel in the wrong. I know it's bad, but at least she'll understand better this way.

I hope I helped. =\

6. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

well my mom just confronted me and i stayed calm and it got me nowhere i may never be able to post here again... i will try to come back in a month if i cant i will miss you all soo much i............*cries*

7. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Sorry to hear it went bad...hope to see you back again. If not, I hope you have fun in your life, its always sad to lose a member, permanently or not.

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i agree with grievious but instead of beating the **** out of him, bribe him, but that would be bad

or take a temporary leave until your brother is cool with it

or ell your mom the truth, i'm sure she won't mind, and besides friends keep each other company, and this forum will make you a lot of friends

9. hikki_kairi Gummi Ship Junkie

I totally agree with Sorax you should take temporary leave and come back when you're li'l bro forgets all about it and if he blackmails you beat the heck out of him! And if you're mom finds out about this just tell her the truth!

-I wish this opinion had helped you!

10. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

I voted to tell mother, but i'm assuming ur mother is reasonable, only u can make that call, y don't u bring the general topic up casually and get a feel for her reactions, if she freaks out then just say it was all hypothetical. I'm getting annoyed with all these paranoid parents, but waddya gonna do?

11. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Thankx for the advice guys!! You're great friends. I think I paniced a little cause I've been stressed out lately and me and mom haven't really been seeing eye to eye. (not that we ever really did anyway) It just seems like she's adding more pressure about stuff and I don't really see why. So I'm going to take a temparary leave until things cool down. Then maybe when she's in a good mood or something I can bring up the forum. It was really hard for me to decide what to do and I'm really gonna miss y'all. Y'all are the first friends I've made outside of Georgia and that makes me really happy. So leaving here, where I can be myself without being judged is hard. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I'll try to come back soon. (So DON'T forget about me!!)
    Now with a heavy heart, I say good-bye my friends.
    ~Rouge Angel92
    P.S.
    If things go bad between me and mom I've given my most trusted friend, Nee-chan, access to my account. She'll be able to tell you if I'm gone for good. I trust Nee-chan so don't worry about bad posts or anything.

12. Roxas OG

Tell your mom. It's better to have you tell her than to have her find out.

13. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Keep away for sometime then when no ones around come back

14. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I could not have said it better myself. Really, this sounds like the most responsible thing to do because then you won't have to do things behind your mother's back (which is never very fun) and you can also build trust and an understanding with her. I am not sure what happened exactly or what kind of a mother you have and her reasons for not wanting to let you on here, but still I think that this is the best way to go about things.

I hope everything works out! ;)

15. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

I agree it's not like your mom isn't resonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.