Im rlly sad i feel rlly depressed =[

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by kingdomhearts123, Oct 14, 2008.

1. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

some one talk to me plz i feel rlly depressed and need to talk to somebody

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

*bites kingdomhearts123 on the neck and begins drinking blood* hello. I am deathsight44, the vampire who enjoys biting womens necks ^_^

Why do ya feel so depressed? Is there any specific reason, or do u just simply feel depressed?

3. kingdomhearts123 Traverse Town Homebody

im a guy haha =D but ya i cnt stop thinking of my gf and im like listening to our song too man, idk its prolly not that important

4. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

u guy break up? Well if you did then stop listening to it, it's only going to make it worse... but if you didn't and you can't see her, then pass the time, write her a note or something

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

you should try to straighten things up with her.

im sure she can listen to reason, and you can atleast be on good terms , if not together again.

6. Azure Flame Banned

Actually, he posted a thread a few months ago saying his girlfriend was murdered. Alot of people thought it was a joke, since he posted it in the spam zone. I wonder if they ever caught the guy that did it. Anyways, if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

oh.....thats horrible.

i-i don't know what to say.

my condolences to you, man.

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

o_O ..............that never happend >.> (saw a few threads bout u and assumed u were a chick. my bad o_O )

Dam, thats rough. I wanna say u should move on, but ****, thats hard. I know that pretty dam well myself >.>
    Why not try getting things off of your mind by helping out other people for now. Idk, its a thought. It'll get ur mind off of things, ya know. I know I get my mind off of things when I have the good feeling of helping someone out who is going through a **** time

9. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

ooc: just make sure you always remember her dude.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

yeah....not the kind of topic to be laughing about something..but the OOC XDD.

but in all seriousness i feel bad for you KH123.

i hope things do get better for you.

11. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Do the things she loved you to do try to stop doing the things she didn't like you doing and just remember, she is always with in the soul/mind. As long as you don't forget her (It sounds pretty hard to) SHe will always be in your heart and never leave you for a second. It sounds dumb but its true people I know have died and it feels like they are still here. They live on in our minds.