Kingdom Hearts II If you can create keyblades, what would you call it and who can use it or them?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ultma roxas, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultma roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

I will call mine Lightblade ( Looks like Kingdom Key but the gold part is black and the silver part will be white.) and Darkblade. (Looks like Kingdom Key -Darkside but the gold part is black and the the silver part is white) The wielder
    of these keyblades is Anti-Sora. Lightblade has white lines coming from it and Darkblade was black lines coming from it.

2. mokeyman q Traverse Town Homebody

I would just make the regular old Kingdom Key and Darkside... but I could use them, because that would just be awesome. I would probably give Darkside an ability that gives me unlimited MP (I can't give the ability to Kingdom Key, it already has Defender).

3. Luxord93 Twilight Town Denizen

I would call them "The one in my left hand" and "The one in my right hand" they would be similar to the kingdom key but the edges would be similar the the 2 symbol used in the KH 2 logo. They would come with a health restorative ability.

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I would probably make something similar to Ven's backwards keyblade. as for the name and design, I would have to think on that.

5. ultma roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

I meant like who in the KH can wield it, its okay if you wield them but you should really put who in KH can wield it. Also tell us the colors of the keyblade and its name.

6. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Nightshade, shape similar to fenrir however the colour is Black and dark blue.
    And the user is Antiform.

7. codebreakeronly1234 Traverse Town Homebody

I Would Call the left one Ven, the right one Aqua, and The user would be Terra. Ven would look like.... ok.

I magine the kindgom key, then imagine the shaft was magnetic. then you drop it in a giant bucket full of needles. pull it out, and thats what it would look like. Its power would be UNBREAKABLE Aero/Gaurd.

Aqua would look likae it was a katana made of water. Kind of like tidus's blade from final fantasy X, you know the brotherhood or whatever? Its power would be HP regen.

8. WingsGiveFlight Moogle Assistant

<<<READ MINE EVEN IF IT IS L O N G>>>
    I WOULD HAVE TWO KEYBLADES that would replace Oathkeeper and Obilivion. Exista and Extinca. Exista would replace Oathkeeper as Exista is of light and represents creation. Extinca would replace Obilivion as it would be of darkness and would represent death. Exista would create life or when used on someone easily take it away in a quick manner. Exista would as be light weight and glimmer in the dark. Extinca would unleash havoc of darkness. The keyblade would release looming dark shadows from itself. Extinca would not kill instantly but rather suffer the victim - killing them slowing as if burning them from inside out. Extinca would be long and a heavy broad keyblade that would smash things rather then slice like Exista. These keyblades would be the most powerful of all. They would be of equal balance.

PLEASE COMMENT BACK I WOULD LIKE TO HERE YOUR OPINION!
    AND
    WHICH WOULD BE YOUR FAVORITE Exista OR Extinca.

9. ultma roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Extinca is better, but anyways those sound like good Keyblades.

10. ultma roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Cool Keyblade. You deserve rep for that.

11. mongo460 Merlin's Housekeeper

It would be called the false heart and only Roxas would be able to use it. The handle would be bright pink, and the shaft would be violet, and becoming darker as it reaches the tip. at the tip it is red with a black streak through it. Riku would be able to use it.

12. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

The Demons of the Air.
    It would have a Thunderbird and a Phoenix wrapped around a sword whose blade is engraved with lightning bolts and flames. whenever fire is used, the flames light up, whenever thunder is used, the lightning bolts light up. (this would probably require PS3-style graphics) this increases thunder and fire powers and allows a combo called Catastrophe that allows you to use all elements at once. The main character (probably whoever is in KH3) can use it

13. Kites Chaser

Probably call it something like "rage revolution" that'd be a cool keyblade name for the antagonists.

14. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

My first ever KH character(actually the only one I actually made for KH) has one called Key to Souls. It looks like a Skeleton Key, AKA and Antique Key. It's black-and-purple, with a heart on the end of the chain.

15. DonathanJavis Moogle Assistant

If I were to make a Keyblade, I would make a Guitar Keyblade known as 7th Nevan. The 7th Nevan gives the ability to cast Thundaga with a Trem Bar to enhance longer lasting effect. The one who can weild it would be Sora or Riku.

16. alex croft Moogle Assistant

had anyone notice ven's Keyblade???

about a keyblade new!!! i will make one like the ultima weapon but completly dark and grey so it can show another dark side of someone!! this keyblade will have the ability to destroy any other weapon or material and only can open doors, treasure chest and hearts that contain a lot of darkness inside!!!!

17. Sorainthought Merlin's Housekeeper

If i was to create a keyblade it we be called "Kingdom Keys". (Not the best name). It would be mostly like the actual Kingdom Key but with two blades and it would be Red,Grey and Black.

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Kingdom of Oblivion
    Looks: a sort of Way to the Dawn + Kingdom Key + Oblivion keyblade. the blade is Oblivion and the hilt is Way to the Dawn the Kingdom Key look comes from the keychain but it's the heartless insignia, the Kingdom Key keychain, and a black crown overlapping each other.
    Strength: 15
    Magic: 12
    Ability: Double Damage- all damage inflicted to an enemy is doubled.

19. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Darkedge
    User(s): Anti-Form Sora
    Ablity: Berserk Charge(unlimited combos)
    Appearance(this isn't mine):http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/2343276611_dd770e4f2d.jpg
    History: The Darkedge keyblade was created when the darkness attacked. It looks very much like a scythe, with long reach, one side for inflicting huge cuts and wounds and the other for stabbing(finishers and cool stuff like that). It's very powerful, but overuse of it can cause death, or loss of the heart.

Cool huh?

If OrganationXIII can use keyblades that would be a cool one for Demyx

20. Jⱥy King's Apprentice

id probably make a sort of gun blade keyblade, it would be kool if Leon had a keyblade in the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.