Ichidan

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Garxena, Oct 11, 2009.

?

Enjoy their performances?

1. Yes! Very much!

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. They were good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not that impressed...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. That was horrible...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

This group has blown me away! I found them last night when I was looking up what guests would be coming to Anime Banzai. This is there webiste: http://www.ichidan.com/main/
    They're a traveling group of actors/actresses that go to convention and perform plays! Their Kingdom Hearts saga is really very good. I recommend that everyone watch it. It's a four part series (only the first two parts are on YouTube at the moment). The parts are titled: Kingdom Hearts: Another side, Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade War, Kingdom Hearts: Master of the Keyblade, and Kingdom Hearts: The Conclusion. However, each part is about an hour and a half; make sure you've got time to watch them because you won't want to stop! If you have trouble hearing what they're saying (the audio is a bit rough), the scripts are on the website.
    Ichidan combines the perfect mix of humor, passion, and sme angst. Their performance of Fullmetal Alchemist: The Black Gate brought Vic Mignogna (Ed Elric's voice actor) to tears.
    Check 'em out and give me your opinion. And if you like 'em, see if they're coming to a con near you! :D