I need people to talk to.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Rouge Angel92, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Alright I didn't know where else to put this so here it goes. I'm really nervous about tomorrow. What's so special about tomorrow you might ask. Well tomorrow is my orange belt test in karate and I'm getting really nervous. I was out for a while cause of band and school stuff but I got my hours in so I can test. Everyone says I'll do fine but I'm not so sure. Can someone give me some reasurence?

2. Mr Bob Banned

Its Ok! Wether You Do Good Or Not It Doesnt Mean You Arent That Good, Right?

3. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I take karate too! I'm having a test soon too...I'm double testing actually. :(

As long as you know all the kicks, self-defence kinda stuff, you'll do fine!

I'll be rootin' for ya!

4. Mr Bob Banned

Me Too! And Remember! Use The Force! :d Get Out There And Kick Some Behind! Oh! And Sea Salt Ice Cream For Everyone! 8d

5. cronoking Chaser

i dont know how good you are but im sure you'll get that belt definitely. my cousin got his and he still wets the bed XD. just think happy thoughts and push the nervousness away. and if all else fails, you can always think of your hot manly husband.

6. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

lol i remeber my orange belt test i kicked my bro thru the wall on accident and they made me come back at a l8er time to try again so as long as you dont kick some1 thru the wall you ,ll be fine ^-^

7. ??? Banned

I used to do Karate, I just never thought about it. Just focus on doing good and you will do great. And to take your mind off it before a test, PRACTICE!.....But get a GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.~NEDM

8. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Thankies. I acutally have two bruses from where I was defending myself in some fights and my attacker hit me too hard. (Basicly a huge bruse on my shin and and the other is on my forearm)

9. ??? Banned

This is a bruse cure, it is made of ice pack and heal

10. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

hehe I'm proud of my bruses cause aleast I got them protecting myself instead of just not doing anything!!
    btw~My style is Goju. There are many different versions of it and the full name of my style is Naha-Te Goju Ryu. With Goju being the key in all of the different versions they all revolve around it. Here's the translations Go=Hard and Ju=Soft so all of the punches, kicks, throws, and blocks are based on a hard/soft concept. (My kicks are better than my punches.)

11. Mr Bob Banned

You Lost?!! You Must Be Kidding! Its Ok! Dont Cry! Everything Is Gonna Be Ok!!! Oh Look Candy Mauntaoin!

12. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

lost? Who said I lost? And I don't cry over it if I do lose.
    *sees Candy Mountain*
    CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!!!

13. Mr Bob Banned

YOU DIDNT LOSE?! HOORAY! candy mauntain!

14. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

My belt test might last up to THREE hours!! :eek:
    oh crap! how long am I gonna have to run?!

15. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

*sudenly falls over dead* OMG i died

oh and what do you mean run you have to run in yours lol i only have to do that in football

16. kevz2kool Twilight Town Denizen

wohoo

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowowwwwwoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwo hi its my b day seriously! someone get mey a keyblade and ultima keychain 4 a pesent.

17. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok now that is called spam

yeah ummm my karate style is Taikwondo rouge

18. Rouge Angel92 Twilight Town Denizen

Thanks for the support guys. And Xeitr I'm serious about he running. And they like turn the heat up in the dojo too. So.... oh crap how long am i going to be in there running in that heat?! Oh well I've made it through my ohter belt tests I can make through this one. (I think)
    btw:Xeitr Tiakwondo is Korean. Goju is Okanawian/ Japanese. Another interesting fact by rouge.

19. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah my first style was taichi but it was boring and was all about reversals so i chganged to taikwondo but i nvr gave a thought to where it wqas from

20. cronoking Chaser

taichi can get pretty fun when you master it pretty well. so many people just wanna learn how to punch and kick but i cant blame you since thats fun too XD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.