I need ISU recommendations!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Luna Lovegood, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

It's ISU* time again in English class. The only books I'm reading are in a series, so I need to start a new one, and I have no idea what to choose. Can you guys give me some recommendations? It can't be manga, and has to be at a secondary school reading level. Can be any genre (except zhe inappropriate romance, of course).

* ISU = Independent Reading Study. ie. Epic book report.

2. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

How about Cirque du Freak? It's a complete series with 10 books, and it's about vampires. This book is not like the regular "stab the vamp with a cross and holy water" type of vampire book. The story's really good and it only gets interesting per novel with a surprise ending. I think you'd like it.

Another I'd like to suggest is Blue Bloods. Another vampire series, and again, not the basic kind of vampires. It's really unique and filled with drama-ish kind of thing. Sort of. xD But it's really cool. There are twp books so far, and the third one will be released on October 28, 2008.

Lastly, Vampire Kisses. Yeah, ANOTHER vampire series [what can I say, I just can't get enough of them :p]. It's about vampires, but it's like a teenage love story thing. I'd say that its either PG, or PG-13, most likely PG, from what I recall. I believe there are 5 books in the series so far. I forget...