Kingdom Hearts II I need help with getting an Ultima

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Roxas_Girl, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas_Girl Moogle Assistant

Now...Ima person who skips the "moogle" thing and goes on and beats the game. When I first played it...I saved it at the HUGE fight of the last battle. You know...after beating Xenmas the first time in The World That Never Was (boy do i love typing that name). Well...I had recently decided to lvl up (since when originally playing the game on beginner, I was on 48) to beat Sephy. I am now on lvl 52. I only have probelms with "Moogling" because I don't understand it.

I heard you needed 4 or 5 orchileum+ and a reciepe to make an Ultima (Or those are the major things). On my moogle thing, I am also a lvl 3 Moogle (Where you can use the Energy Stone, that other one that gains exp or reduces items, and the serenity stone). The problem is that for the Ultima it doesnt say 4 or 5 Orchileum...it says 13!! O.O...I dont even have much items made (most ppl made more items then me) and i tend to use matierals and then realzie i could have used them for something else.

So...is there anyway to get 13 Orc.+? Or would I have to start the game over or something...since I'm basically "done" with the game and have used most items that were probably needed to make the Ultima (Srry its long..XD)

2. Soushirei 運命の欠片

You can't get the amount they ask you for.

I don't recall specifics, but you need to level your Moogle until it is able to use Serenity Crystals (I think) in synthesis. Those crystals halve the amount of required materials needed for any recipe when you include it in the mixture.

Thus, the Orc+ requirement drops to 7. And you can only get 7 in the entire game I believe.

As for the other materials, they can be made--so get to that. ;p

3. Bacco Traverse Town Homebody

You need an energy crystal to use only half materials so 13 orc+ become 7 and you need like 7 serenity christals too

4. John S. Banned

There right, and its lvl 5 in the shop I believe.

5. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Yeah. Not too hard although it took me a while...

6. John S. Banned

it takes forever to get some people to drop stuff, make sure everyone has lucky lucky weapons and skills on.

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

you can also equipe rings that have lucky lucky on it, that helps too.

8. John S. Banned

Yeah, and expect to spend alot of time running back and forth to get stuff.

9. C This silence is mine

Get the 7 Orc+ then get everything else

10. Riku777 Merlin's Housekeeper

So you can only get 7 orichalum+'s including bulky vendors?

11. O.13 Destiny Islands Resident

If you need more items use the Gull Wing Keyblade its ability is to level u up faster and to make more heartless and nobodys drop more stuff.

12. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

a friend of mine said the same thing when i needed to get the ultima. he told me to use the energy crystal and i thought it was a cheat he used until it was actually just how the game was made. you only needed 7 orc+ when i thought you needed 13 orc+.:)

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

bulky vendors can drop the regular ones, but no +s.

14. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    my advice since everyone has told you about 13 dropping to 7 already:
    equip the 7 lucky lucky combo
    -Soras Keychain: Sweet Memories (100 acre wood)
    -Donalds Staff: Meteor Staff (Port Royal)
    -Goofys Shield: Genji Shield (Olympus Colliseum)
    -Sora,Donald and Goofys lucky lucky abilities.
    -Lucky Ring (i think you get it in 100 acre wood)

with that you will get materials faster and you can even get Save the King/Queen while your at it.

15. Full002 Destiny Islands Resident

If you have Action Replay Max Then use the get all worlds items cheat. I haven't use the cheat but it will probablly get the items you need.

Heres the link for all the codes:

http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?rf=0&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&g=13633809&p=13

16. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

wait, you guys say that you can only get 7 Orichalcum+, but I have 9, and I didn't cheat...seriously, 9 Orichalcum+

17. Sora_Riku_masters Destiny Islands Resident

Last ochilum plus

I have six orculum puses but i can't get the one with all the other items need to get dark gem dark cyrystal blazing and frost stone what enemys drop this and where are they

18. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

which ones have you found?? Theres one in twilight town.

19. urbansamurai431 Merlin's Housekeeper

Are you SURE it's orichalcum=??? there's 2 types of ocichalcum in this game, orichalcum, and orichalcum+. There are DEFINITELY only 7 orichalcum+'s in the game. I have the strategy guide. There are only 7. orichaclcums are dopeed by some enemies or fouond in chests. It's not too hard gettin 9 of those. Make sure it's orichalcum+ and NOT orichalcum (no plus).

As for you getting the Ultima Weapon, you get the recipe in the fake (or real, I can never figure out which is which) Twilight Town. The area it's at is inaccessible after you go there in the story. If you didn't get it when you got to that area, you can't go back. Check to see if you have it. If you don't, you're out of luck. Beat the game then start a new one. Sorry.

20. Azure Flame Banned

Actually you can get it at any time after going to Roxas' Twilight town. I got it after beating Xemnas the first time. It is the room Donald and Goofy were sleeping in at the beginning. It is actually in the chest you saw behind Roxas when he recognized Donald.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.