Chain of Memories I need help with boss fights

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Sorax, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i easily deplete energy on boss fights, what's your good way to keep combat and health balance but with the budget of the Card points?

nowi only have 500

2. Roxas OG

Well, where are you in the game?

And I always say that you should have 1 HP boost for every 2 CP boosts, and 1 HP boost after every sleight you learn.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well, don't use too many attack or enemy cards. they really take up a lot. u should put a lot of Cure Cards. and when i Lvl up, i equally raise both (i raise HP, then CP, Hp again, and if there is sleight i just learn it and continue my pattern afterwards)

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I currently battling captain hook on neverland....i got almost 25% percent of his health and he got 1 hp behind....i tried a lot of times, but i keep losing, what is a better way to defeat him....i got better attack cards, 3 cure cards, 2 item cards, 3 summon cards, 1 enemy card, thundaga, and fire and blizzard....i kno fire raid doesn't work much on him cause the boat keeps moving....and the fact that he has bigger cards than me, i try using combos, but thar ill lose my cards.....please help!

5. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

im fighting rikku after detiny island hes hard i cant beat him have
    any suggetions:)

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i' not sure, how many fights with riku are there? i beat riku's 1000+ hp before going to hallow bastion...

7. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

theres 5 fights aginst rikku i think im going to try use some 0 card breakers
    and see if i can beat him

8. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

add me to ur buddy list sorax

9. twilightsown King's Apprentice

The first time I went through the game I leveled up my Health like Crazy. Literally I only had like 500 cp and I was in the 60s. This time thorugh the game however, I;ve reallied on another strategy. When I first open up tobegin battle, I have everthing to the point where I sleight over and over, as in I have nothing but combos at first. Then I make sure that once I've gone through all of my sleights, the cards I have left are still poweful. My HP is a lot lower for me this time around, but I'm moving through the game twice as fast as I did before. Of course that could also just be to the fact I understand the combat system a lot more this time. Overall, know your deck, know your deck, know your deck. Make sure you are in control 100% of the time, and never at a point where you feel like you don't know what is going to happen. If you can keep the bosses on the edge and not attacking, you'll be fine, no matter your health. As another note, get REALLY good at card breaks. pack a minimum of 3 zero keyblades/cards to counter enemies combos, or they will abuse you.

10. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

how did u beat rikku right after detiny island

11. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

ait are we talking about the same riku?...cause i just fought him in castle oblivion, talking about he'll protect namine himsef, is that it?

12. twilightsown King's Apprentice

You fight Riku twenty billion times in the game, and he gets progressively harder, until you get to his last form after Destiny Islands.
    @dark_rikku_99: This for me was the most difficult fight in the game. He is fast, has strong cards, elixers, and will pwn on you if you make a mistake. I had to level up to around level 63 to beat him, but I had a friend who couldn't do it until he was in the 70's!!! He is hard, and the best advice I can give is patience. He is strong as I said, so you cannot screw up. Build a deck that performs how you want it to, and just practice with it on all the heartless you can. Get to a good level, and have a good amount of hp. zero cards are a must because if he gets to many combos in, your toast. Just keep fighting and memorizing the way he fights, or level up to a rediculous level and you won't have to worry about any boss fights for the rest of the game XD.

13. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i need help too, how do you beat hook?

14. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks im playing it right now

15. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

its ben awhile since ive played thru com but i think i can offer u some advice, Sorax. my deck was always bout 90% attack (key) cards. i would have maybe 2 shadow cards, 2 or 3 cure, and a random summon card (simba) or two, and like 2 of the same spell card (thunder). the best thing to do is make sure u keep ur distance from hook whenever ur not hacking away. card break as much as possible (only use 0 cards when hook does a combo/sleight and only use ur own combo/sleight when you got hook's hp reely low). mainly jes keep reloading, have ur cure and 0 cards redy (towards the end of the reel so u jes have to hit R like twice to use them), and keep avoiding attacks (that bomb barrage being #1 to avoid). other than that, its pretty much up to u. jes keep tryin and level up more if u have to.

16. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

u know when u beat the game u get to be rikku

17. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

okay, since the ship battle part is too small to fight with, what is an easy to dodge his bombs?

18. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

help

what is a good way to get experinence

19. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

keep battling and use stronger cards, or get a map card call martial....ummm....the card that boost your attack cards, you will get more exp. gems....and boost your exp

20. dark rikku 99 Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks but i dont have any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.