Chain of Memories I need help Figting Axel...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by The Lone Wanderer, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

Im lv 69 and I'm up to Axel in floor 13. Got and Suggestions on the cards I should Have in my deck? Should I keep Omnislash in there?

2. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

ok just secuence 0,9,8 attack cards or 0,9,7 also omnislash is good but not nessasary I would get a million blizzard for your best friend blizzard raid

3. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

Blizzards, yeah, obviously.

For this battle, stay away from his physical attacks; they really pack a punch; if you were to fight him with 80 HP, you already would've been dead if he hit you with his chackram combo. You could also use a Riku card here, 'cause it resists Fire damage; or you could use a Darkside card on his Quick Recovery card to gain an immunity to fire (sorry if this was a spoiler); this way all you have to worry about is attacking and defending against his physical attacks.

Also use some sleights here and then; that Omnislash is a good idea, especially when you knock him out with your Blizzard Raid. (He gets knocked out by blizzard when he has his Quick Recovery card on [sorry if that's another spoiler])

4. Code Wii Merlin's Housekeeper

Use blizzard cards, try some lvl9 cards and get some strong ones if you can use them.

If you don't have enough strong cards, start over and play again cause that's what I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.