I just don't know anymore...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Oct 23, 2008.

1. T3F Chaser

Guys, I'm breaking my vow of not posting till december but somethings really got to me...

Well, I sit with the b*tches at school now, yes? Well, I recently had a HUGE fight with the erm, leader of the b*tches. They leave me out and pick on me but now its not just because I'm new to the group. They turned on me, I knew this day would come. I just, now I don't know...

I feel scared, nervous and intimidated by DA for some reason, which scares me a little. i'm always like this and I've gotta let go, its just sooo hard. i've been begging my mum to get me to change schools for over a week now, the message doesn't seem to be getting to her. We've got a prayer room and a counsellor but they don't seem to work. The only thing tat makes me feel better is the one time I even smile a bit-I have to get to school really early for that one. I don't even want to go to school tomorrow!

Basically, school sucks and its hitting me hard, what do I do???

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Personally, I would join them. Some a$$e$ at my school took my old lunch table. I decided after 3 days, to go to their table. Now, I"m one of the a$$e$. Go figure. I guess this kinda shows the true meaning of,"If you can't bet 'em, join 'em."

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

This sounds like exactly what happened to me at my own school. It's hard and yes, it's really scary when you know that somebody (or everybody) doesn't accept you in the group and say and do things that hurt your feelings.

Some things to help you that helped me out:

1. For one thing, there's probably others who are lonely in the school. They're probably dieing to have friends and be in a small group. Maybe you can make your own special group and hang out with that lonely person. Shed a little light in their life and it might do the same to you.

2. For the first one, some people might snicker and laugh or probably not do that at all. If they do, ignore them. Their opinions don't matter. The worse critic in the world is yourself.

3. Find things to help you relax before you go to school. Listen to songs or pray that it will be a brighter day. Maybe even keep a journal of your feelings of what your feeling before going to school. If your feelings are negative, try to change them around to be a complete opposite. It could be a nice challenge for you at first, but the results are excellent. Smile like you don't have a care in the world! :D

4. Remember that you're special and you have your own individual, unique qualities... this also replies to the second one.

5. If you're still having trouble with the peers in your school, make a list of pros and cons about the school. If cons out number the pros, show it to your mother. Try to really explain to her that things are just not working out and explains the cons to her. She might gain a little more understanding of what you're going through and perhaps consider transferring you.

Hope this helps, and good luck! :D My best wishes are with you.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well you've always got your bestest best friend.You need a school change but before you do that i want you to consider the possible downsides.A totally different place where you know no one and you feel like an outsider.Go to a school where you already know someone.Do what ever it takes to make it sink into your mothers head and see if your best friend w3ants to do it too.It would be easier.Your always asking for advice in here and its gone to extremes just get out of that school,be transfer or run away from home(last resort).

5. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Umm...why did you even sit with them in the first place, seems kind of dumb.

plus school arguements = so pointless they end in like a week if even.

6. Repliku Chaser

Sadly, there are just mean people at school that do these kinds of things. Hanging out with girls that are rotten like this will only cause you pain as they have seemingly assigned you as lesser than they are and that you hang around them because they are 'popular'.

What I'd suggest is that you understand that school is not real life in the end. You are an individual and these girls with their clique are using you to abuse you basically, seeing you as an outsider that unless something really cool happens, they aren't going to accept you in their ranks. However, there are other girls to hang out with if you look that also won't 'fit in' to this selective group. Maybe they won't be as pretty or popular but they may just have better attitudes and some of them even might not put up with the crap these girls tell you.

You would be better off finding 'real' friends instead of these girls who are fake. However, this does teach you a lesson for life that sometimes you have to deal with these types of people at work later, at social events etc. You can learn some valuable lessons by knowing how to talk with them and deal with their arrogance and pettiness. Also, look for some real authentic classmates though because those are going to be more valid and will be truer friends that won't just stab you in the back. Lift up your self-esteem some and see that hanging out with these girls is a choice and you can do it if you want to and accept abuse or you can walk away and be a stronger individual for it. Then others who see your individuality and strength may just come to you and you'll find them too. Popularity is something to learn to deal with and don't let these girls use you. Use them instead to get the lessons of life you need and go meet some better sorts of people.

Moving to another school, you may get away from these girls, but unfortunately there are always snooty snobbish girl cliques no matter what school you enter. If things do get so bad, perhaps moving to another school is right to keep suggesting to your mother so that you could start fresh, but there are arrogant *****es no matter where you will go. If you move or not, just remember that you need to fortify your own feelings and try to go for meeting real people rather than these others who have no real future, even if they put on a good act because they are #1 at school. Try working on your own feelings and personality. What do you want to do with your life? Where do you want to be a few years from now? Set goals for yourself and try to move yourself to thinking that school is not your only destiny and with some self-confidence you may even end up getting those girls to stop bothering you because you have direction they won't. I hope things get better for you but just remember that school is a place where you learn and one of those things to learn is how will you deal with different sorts of people constructively so it doesn't ruin yourself. Don't be a follower if you can help it. Self-confidence and looking for what's real out there within school and outside of it will make you more a leader and people will notice the difference after a time.