I Feel So Lonely & Depressed.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Day~Dream, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I don't know what to do anymore, It's becoming so hard to smile lately. I've been feeling like this for months but i've reached my limit. I just want to get away from my family. They dont understand and they never will, these damn thoughts of suicide wont go away. What should I do?

2. Elemental Queen Destiny Islands Resident

A couple days ago someone shot themselves at my school. The pain will destroy everyone around you. Everyone's life is a special light, and you are probably a lot brighter than several others. Think higher of yourself, love yourself. you are strong, don't deny it. Don't go the cowardly way, face the world and show them what you got, never give up no matter how things turn out. I don't know you but it will kill me inside if anything happens to you, i will tell myself that i could have done something to stop it but i was too weak. You'll take me down and i will never ever forgive myself.

:) so for me please be here.

I hope this isn't too odd a post, i really really really want you to be here! We could be friends. I was always lonely in my life, i just recently got some friends. Life is a special gift don't waste it. Look around at the world at the beautiful things. Actually enjoy a sunset! Dance at night all to yourself! Feel an autumn breeze in your hair! There is so much you could miss.

Pm me if you want to talk about stuff. We can be friends!!!:)I really truly do care! Be safe!

3. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Thank you E.Q that made me feel so much better. You really are a good friend. I look foward to getting to know you better. ^^

4. Elemental Queen Destiny Islands Resident

:glomp: I hope to get to know you better to.