Human Role Not Ruled Out In Tiger Attack

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MARIExBRIARWOOD, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARIExBRIARWOOD Destiny Islands Resident

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071227/ap_on_re_us/tiger_escapes;_ylt=AlsP14ZZplNTomQmWecO8tSs0NUE

Wow.. so what do you all think of this? I think its horrible, not only that people died but the tiger as well. Tigers are endangered. Something definitely isn't right, for the tiger to have actually killed people. I think somebody was taunting it, or perhaps the tiger saw people running and its hunting instincts took over.

Unless someone fesses up or the zoo has cameras, I don't think this case will ever be solved.

2. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

I just can't believe they killed the tiger. I mean tigers are naturally wild animals, hunters at that. This is normal behaviour. The old saying is "You play with fire, you're going to get burned". Also, if they were taunting the tiger or helped it get out they deserve everything that happened to them. After all they caused the death of the animal, which is endangered.

Either the family/families of ther person/people responsible should have to pay for the lost tiger or at least donate an equal or greater sum to a charity which helps tigers in the wild or the police force that actually killed it should. Or better yet the zoo should, they put the tiger in that position in the first place.

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

HOW CAN YOU KILL A TIGER!!! FOR GODS SAKES - ITS A LIVING CREATURE

I mean sure it did kill someone (may he r.i.p) but it was following it's natural instincts. I mean if it wasn't taunted or let out then it wouldn't happen, they are endangered.

I do agree with Bunterx - the police should donate a whole lt of money for what they did. I mean how can you shoot a beautiful creature like that, why not use tranqulizers.

4. MARIExBRIARWOOD Destiny Islands Resident

Oh quite the contrary, the zoo is going to be fined by the city. Not to mention the family members who might sue.

I think its bull! >_<;;

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I agree - the police should get fined too.. big time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.