How was Earth created?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roxas is Hot, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I heard someone arguing over this today at school. Some people believe Earth was made by God, yet some believe that nature just took its course.

I don't really think that God created Earth. I usually stick to the scientific way of things. You?

2. Mr. Boom Banned

Ok heres how it happened. (The real one) A long time ago planets where crushing into eachother. When one of the planets crashed into one a little gooie thingy came out. Years passed then a small piece came out. More years passed and then the two gooie stuff were made into balls. Since one of the gooie stuff came out it was trapped in the bigger gooie thing's orbit so then the small one turned into the moon and one into earth. Got it memorized?

P.S. Sorry about the gooie parts xD

3. Kiburedo Traverse Town Homebody

ngah you really shouldn'tve asked this. now all youre gonna get are the scientific speculations everyone has labeled true, along with many numerous religious stories. Then we're gonna get into a big argument and there will be bashing. anyway i think God made it. >.< here it comes...

4. Mr. Boom Banned

Nope it was when planets were crashing into one other. I saw it at the discovery channel :P No, really xD

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well there is several theories and opinions...

One of which is the big bang theory. Which claims that about 4.6 billion years ago, our galaxy (known as the milky way) was created. During this time, our star system was created, and many planets were out of orbit and traveled around at amazing speeds. During this time, large chunks of rocks would spin and crash into each other. So...two large rocks, according to the theory, collided and shards and shrapnel flew everywhere. However, it all ended up retaining at one main gravitational focus. So shards started to come together and after about 1 million years earth was just nothing more than a cloud of toxic gases. Then they condensed, and because of the large collision years before, the object had been moving at a large speed, spinning a lot. So because of the friction the rocks were very VERY hot, and becoming one as they fused together. So eventually earth formed, and during that time it was just a massive wasteland of hot rock and magma.

'Course, I haven't quite studied this particular form of astronomy in years. I am probably off a bit. =/

6. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

In science today this is still a debatable topic (I think?)

Personally I'm a believer in God, so well naturally I believe God created the earth. When people talk of the Big Bang, and that crap with rocks, how did THAT all come up? Something had to have happen for everything to appear, and I believe that doing is of God.

My beliefs okay?!

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Roxas keep it intel., childish and ridiculous posts like that aren't allowed here.

Members, disregard this post...

8. Roxas OG

Some of us have different beliefs. I was hoping you could respect that.

9. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

i think God created the world
    short and simple (PS pleeeease don't call me un-scientific cos that's just what i think)

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I think the Big Bang theory is full of ****,if you think about it, it really doesnt make any sense. I believe God created the world, however I dont believe the whole Adam and Eve thing.

11. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'm with Roxasvsriku...though I believe in the Adam and Eve thing.

I don't understand the whole Big Bang thing and disregard it as speculation.

12. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, i don't really understand that theory either

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well something tells me you don't understand it.

The truth is it makes perfect sense. Because it has happened all over our star system for the longest time. =/

14. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

i don't really get all the "scientific theories" about how earth was created =/
    i mean, if God didn't create the world, then where did whatever did create it come from? :confused:

15. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

No, I understand it perfectly. Answer this: How could the Big Bang theory happen from nothing? How was the star that supposably caused the big bang created? The is no way to prove/fully explain that theory :/ Its classified as a creation myth by the way.

16. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I believe in the 'Big Bang' theory. I can't see how someone can create the planets in 7 days...

17. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    i more or less stick to this theory. also, some say that we currently live on earth 2, because the 1st one was moonless until a meteor hit it, causing a chunk of it to break off (now the moon), and this changed the process of life on earth. im not too well studied here either so im not too sure. but i do stick to the scientific theories, though they are more or less theories, meaning any one could be wrong, right, or somewhere in between.

18. Budabuda Banned

I dont quite understand the big bang theory, how can an explosion make something? Plus, where did what ever the explosion came from come from. I dont believe in the adam and eve bull**** because if god is all knowing he knew that adam and eve would eat the apples, and banishing them like that was a **** thing to do. The god of the bible is a jackass and i really do believe in god just not that one

19. cloudfinalfantasy3 Twilight Town Denizen

You know god created earth and created you so he could kill you but......

I think earth was created with god it says it all in the old black book.

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Have you ever read about stars?

And how they're created? Maybe that would shed some light on that subject.

And btw, it's a 'theory' not a creation 'myth'. That wouldn't make sense...IMO. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.