How the rest of the organisation members got in there?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Prince of Twilight, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

We just know that the Nobodies of the five apprentices of Ansem are the founders of the Organisation XIII and that they are the first five members of
    it.What about the rest?How did they get in there?I think that all of them had
    to pass some skill and strength tests.All of them except for Roxas.Xemnas put
    Roxas into the organisation just because he was the Nobody of the Keyblade
    Master,so,that made him a Keyblade Master too.Of course that doesn't mean
    that Roxas isn't powerful.He would pass the tests for fun even if he had to do them.

2. Gravity Chaser

Well, maybe...but maybe not. They weren't in the Organization to fight as much as they were to get their hearts back. There also aren't many Higher Nobodies, so why wouldn't they just all get together and work for the same cause? Why would there have to be some try-out involved?

3. ラクシーヌ Banned

Why would they need to go through a test? If they are a Nobody with a huamn body, then that means they are already good enough to get in to Organization Thirteen.

4. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

Which explains how Demmy got in :P

5. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes it does, otherwise Demyx would just been taken as a lower member like a commander of nobodies...

6. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    Shouldn't this be in Kingdom Heart II?

Poor Demyx. Can't fight to save his life. Literally.

7. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

your right.... Demyx can't fight, or he can and hid all his skills...

And also this should be in Kh2

8. Donaut Banned

I thought Demyx was a fun opponent, even though he was a cheap fighter. >.<

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well, in one of the FM+ cutscenes Xigbar says he was looking for other members or something like that. Some of the newer members just need to find more members for there organisation-= it wouldn't be very good if it was just the seven of them.

10. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Actually, if you read some of Xemnas's reports, it says that only if someone loses their heart and they were strong-willed they will keep their human form. If not, they look like those amphorous, silver Nobodies. So I believe they just had to look for the Nobodies who kept their human form, as they would be stong-willed and fit to join the Organization.

11. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, this is old. :/

And I actually agree with the above, if there was a test, then I think everyone would pass. I think Xenmas needed all the members he could get anyways.

And yeah, this does need to be moved, but then again it could stay here. But, something like this does seem right in KH2 section.

12. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Well, actually, the original members brought in new members into the Organization. Simple as that.

13. KingofCastle Moogle Assistant

I think like Sai'ix said the reason they retained their human form is because they remembered what it was like. Remember, only the strong willed people turn into a nobody, not everybody.

14. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

Then before you after you fight Xemnas, Sora gives him the little feelings rant, and Xemnas says, "Unfortunatly.....I don't......" with a face that made me go 'Poor Zemmykins T-T'

15. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    very interesting. never really thought about it 2 much

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

Maybe you had to like just be a human form nobodie o_O It looks like they would take any nobody that was a human form.

17. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Xigbar said he found Marluxia so i guess they just find anyone that manage to retain their human form and pretty much invite them in so they can all work for the same cause. As for Demyx being a cheap fighter, well you got to work with what you got ^_^

18. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

(Edit: Im putting this one on my sig.)
    OMG! I was ROFLOL as I read these post. This is comedy gold here.

Ok, Demyx was downplaying his skills, as was evident in the second battle, he really could fight, its just that his personallity was that of a passifist.

And yeah, it is pretty much, like "So, your a nobody, but you still look like a human, WELCOME ABOARD!"

19. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

This is gonna sound really dumb.... I've prob'ley read one to many fanfics and even I doubt this but I've gotta point it out...

Demyx could be the Nobody of Even's (Vexen's) son. They're both blonde with greenish eyes, they both have water based powers and, I'm so gonna get it for this, their facial bone structure is very simmilar if you look closley. Also, Even would be old enough to have a late-teenage child. Also Marluxia's face is nearly identical to Xaldin's is beanth the creepy eyebrows and sideburns. And Marluxia creates a whirlwind at the end of Re:CoM.

I know it sounds insane, like I said, I don't belive it really. It's just.... strange.

20. ...o.O....Demyx related to Vexen? And, our water wielder doesn't have green eyes, he has them turquoise, or aquatic. I meam, wow, that little Demyx being the son of Vexen? I need to read xP.

But yes, I think it was Xigbar and Xaldin that were in charge of the search, since Zexion said that a job was placed on him and he shouldn't dwaddle, and in the cutscene of FM+, he simply had Lexaeus cover for him. For some reason, I predict Xigbar found Demyx and Axel xD (and Marluxia), I can never see Xaldin dealing with them both, though I do wonder how they convinced Larxene. She looks the type to continuously refuse until some convincing is done. Hell, I wonder every male's reaction to having a girl the first time xD.

But if they just simply picked a human formed Nobody off the streets, how would they know they're worth it? As is fact, they all have weapons, and elements, as well as fighting skills, so I don't think putting them in a test of strength is that farfetched, who knows, Demyx might've passed. Xemnas doesn't look the leader who would pick useless types who would be of no help, especially if it concerns his plans, which consist of vanquishing Heartless.

Maybe Xigbar and Xaldin, when finding them, calls a battle to see and prove the outcome before taking them to the castle, which could also work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.