Kingdom Hearts II How do you level up summons?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by AntiWeapon, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AntiWeapon Chaser

Im playing Final Mix. And Im too lazy to search for my original kh2 game. So yeah how do I level them?

And where is a good place to level them?

2. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

to level a summon, just summon it, every summon bar tht the gauge goes down by, you gain one exp.

i recommend the alter of naught, exit into naughts aproach, dont move, or the nobodies will come, and summon one of the them, when the summon bar reads 0, go back to the alter, your drive bars will be at max, repeat as needed

3. RoxasAWanderer Moogle Assistant

For every bar wasted your total summoning experience to level up goes down by one.

I go to Olympus and go to the Underworld. You have to have completed the Cerberus challenge to do this! You must also have the summoning "Chicken Little" to do this also.

Go to the nearest place you can fight and summon Chicken Little. Go down to "FPS Mode" and click it, it takes up two-three bars and you can exit it and repeat. After you have wasted your whole drive gauge go back to the Pain&Panic. Click on the one that lets you enter a tournament and click "Cerberus Cup." After you have entered it, exit out. You should have a full drive gauge bar. Repeat as many times as nessecary.

4. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i no this is bad advice or not but go to timeless river or the altar of naught in timeless river go to mickey house first when u walk to the room summon ur summons and when it hits 0 quickly go out of there open the door and u will get ur drive gauge max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.