How do I know id this girl likes me??

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by willi_211191, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

How do I know if this girl likes me??

well... at school, I like this girl. (im at High school btw)
    I only have half a day at a week with her at school.
    anyway, we talk in those hours and whenever i else can..
    when she sees me, she say hi to me(every time), and yesterday she said that i was rude, but at the same time she seemed happy (not sure though)
    then i had to go, but i kept meeting her the rest of the day and she kept talking to me.
    She even smiles at me (alot actually) when we talk
    oh, and ive seen her talk to another guy too, but idk...
    what should I do?
    please answer me!

2. Misty gimme kiss

She might not like like you, just enjoy having you as a friend.

3. MXDS Banned

Either she's bipolar or she likes you.
    Anyways, ask someone who knows her and ask that person how "nice" she talks about you. If they respond that she never stops talking about you, I see the love radar pumping like mad! Anyways, why don't you ask her yourself? She might laught since she's your friend.

4. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

well... its not that easy...a rumour would spread over the whole school (since im "mid" popular) and everyone knows me...
    and since im a rather shy guy when it comes to the girl i like... so my confidence is rather hard to get up...
    but you guys dont have anything that might give me any clue if she likes me??

5. Aura Goddess

Well it could be possible that she could like you.And if you want to find out,keep on talking to her.Hang out during the weekend.Spend some time alone with her.Eventually a relationship will build and she could end up liking you.

6. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

well... what about going to the movies?
    i could ask as if it was something "casual"
    like... my brothers didnt want to come, and its boring to go alone. wanna come with me? kind of thing

7. Aura Goddess

Yeah,that could work.Or just going to the mall after a movie too.Just don't try to come on too hard.Like I said before,let the relationship build on its own.

8. SplitOverload Chaser

Hit her with it. Be like, damn, lookin' good. Or just compliment her, it'll show you like her. And then see how things go.

9. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

i could compliment her, but in my school we wear uniforms soo... not really possible there ^^'

10. Aura Goddess

Well you can compliment her with her hair or something.Or if you two ever hang out outside of school,you can compliment her there.

11. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

good point....
    oh, and what would you do VaKH87?? i mean, what do girls do to get the guys attention? just to see if shes "telling" me something

12. Aura Goddess

Well what I do is I talk to the person I like.I smile a lot when I'm around him.I just try and be close enough friends with him so that if he were to break up with his girlfriend he can come and talk to me if he would like to.

I do have a feeling that this girl likes you because she smiles at you.And she says hi to you everytime she sees you.Also try and make her laugh.A lot of girls want a guy that has a good sense of humor.

13. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

I just dealt with a very similar situation. My best friend has been crushing on this guy since September, but she was soo shy about asking him. I told her she will never know for sure if he likes her unless she asks him, and she was just afraid it would spread all over school if she said no (it's happened to her before), which is what you're afraid of, right? I reminded her that it's the end of the year, so even if it did spread around school, summer vacation comes along in about a week and everyone will forget over the summer. I told her she doesn't have to admit she likes him, just ask him if he wanted to hang out with her so she can get to know him better, and then tell him. So she asked him to hang out, and guess what? He said yes. I know it's hard to do and not all cases and up like that one, but sometimes it's the only way. It's terrifying, but there are worse things.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

She's just some girl who's polite then,I have one of those at my school.She's just smart and nice to ppl.

15. Jayn

Well...I act that way with a lot of my guy friends but I dont like any of them...If you like her then you should do something to show her like...As her out or something. Or buy her something nice...>>

16. willi_211191 Twilight Town Denizen

yeah, i was thinking on asking her out to the movies some time ^^

17. Jayn

Good idea, but you may not wanna make it seem like a date, sometimes that effects the answer >>; mention a good movie you'd wanna see and ask if she'd wanna go with you. Then during that whole time you're together try to see if she does something that makes you think she likes you more. =D

18. MajorSeargent Banned

I agree themo vies are awesome a place!!

19. krayzie Ruthless Villain

thats a PERFECT idea
    that brothers excuse is awesome
    do it then hang with her a little when ur both done watching it

20. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Of course it is.
    Say you normally don't care for them, but she wears it well.
    A chick would be majorly flattered by that sort of comment (:

Good luck...honestly just spend time with her. Tell her you wanna hang out with her over summer, and you'll need her cell/IM to keep in contact to plan things ;;;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.