Kingdom Hearts II Hostile Boss (Space Parinoids)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Topaz-Jo, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Been awhile since i posted, one thing for everyone, HI!
    Back onto subject, well this particular boss was ok when we played it on our PS2, i managed to beat it and so did my brother on proud mode. Anyway since we got our PS3 it keeps freezing on a certain amount of HP, but not the actual game, just you cant take any HP off the boss. Is this supposted to happen or is this bad?

2. ラクシーヌ Banned

I thought Kingdom Hearts Two was one of the games that had no problem on the Playstation Three.

It is like that because at this poin the Playstation Three could have trouble playing certain games. Just play it on your Playstation Two.

3. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Have you got a PAL PS3, because Kingdom Hearts 2 on a PAL PS3 dosen't work, If your from Austrailia then I think that's same with PAL.

4. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

How do i know if its PAL or not, i know its a Sony PS3, but how do i know its pal. The game had no problems since this boss, my brother says he will try on the PS2, i think we should get the latest update and see what happens.

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

You'll know if it's PAL if the games you buy in your place has a rectangluar box on the box art with PAL......if not, it must have NTSC

6. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

I have heard about the PS3 freezing on one of the cutscenes in the Underworld, but I didn't know that this happened, interesting.

7. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Yeah, the one in the Underworld is probably the one where Meg is trapped. It was a Japaneese game with a PS3.

8. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah, i saw a vid about it on YouTube, I didn't know if it was in Jap or if it was FM+

9. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

I saw that aswell, it was pretty funni :D
    Anyway i will check as soon as i have done this message if my PS3 is PAL

10. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

11. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Yes it is... I hope this can be fixed as me and my brother would like to finish the game even though it should have no errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.