Homecoming

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Garxena, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Saturday was Homecoming for me. It started out great. I was able to forget some of the troubles in my life thanks to the blasting music and the great buds I've made. Some painful memories came up when "Far Away" by Nickelback came on... but my buds helped me to get back into the crazy spirit. After the dance, we all went to go get ice cream from McDonalds (it's a tradition of their's). When we finished our ice cream, some things happened... and Miguel got really angry.... I wasn't the only one who was scared. Kat got the blunt of it... Chelsea and I sheilded her as best we could. He drove Elizabeth, Andrew, and I home. I was so glad I live near the school because I was so scared to be alone and so close to him. I've seen guys get angry (heck, I've had an 'angry' boyfriend before), but Miguel topped them all. I thought he was a nice guy, funny and a great guy to hang out and sing with... but after I saw how he behaves when he's angry... I'm a bit nervous to be in the same room with him again....

2. tSG1 Chaser

So wait, who is Miguel? Your boyfriend?

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

No, he's just a friend.

4. Jayn

Why did he get angry? Does he do that often? So the problem is that you're scared of him? How often do you hang out with him?

5. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I would have to say, I can only give you two things of advice.

1) Stay away from him. If he scares you like that, you shouldn't have to be around him.

2) Don't make him angry. You said he's a nice guy when he's not angry, right? ^^

My dad gets that way, too. Once, he got so mad at a basketball game or something, that he stormed off to his room shouting and he slammed a chair to the ground and almost hit me. And it was even worse yesterday when his glasses broke... It's not good to be around people who are scary when they're angry. You should either avoid him from now on, if he really scares you that much, or you should try to not make him angry when you're around...

Tell me if I didn't understand your situation correctly. ^^

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Jayn-
    He got angry because he didn't like the joke we were playing.

That was the first time I saw him get angry.

Yes, I'm a bit scared to be around him now.

I see him in my choir class and in rehearsals for the school play and he's a member of our little group of friends and he's also part of the SADD club. So I see him pretty much every day.

DestinyStar-
    You got it right. I do like him as a person, but it's just when he gets mad that scares me. I just feel weird being around him after that.

7. Jayn

If that's the first time he got angry like that, then maybe the joke triggered something...? Maybe there's something wrong...If you two are REALLY good friends and you honestly feel like you know him well enough to talk to him about it maybe you should. If you're really scared that you shouldn't force it. Just avoid him until you feel comfortable again.

8. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Well, I can see that you're pretty much around him most of the day, so I can really only tell you that you should try not to make him angry. Or maybe you should let him know that it scared you and ask him to try and not get as angry. If he does get angry, all you can really do is run (which might kinda seem strange...) or back away from him a bit until he calms down. Don't get involved with him when he's angry, or you may get hurt...

Did he actually hurt Kat? You said that she got the blunt of it, but did he physically harm her or just yell?

9. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Jayn-
    I've only known him for this school year, but his other friends seemed pretty shocked at how he responded. I kind of want to ask him what went wrong so that I can avoid doing it again, but I feel like talking to him about it would make him angry again.

DestinyStar-
    Miguel tried to hurt Kat, but Chelsea and I got her out of the way. Miguel (by my observations) has physical anger, so I'm guessing that if we hadn't helped Kat, he would have hurt her.

10. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

I see... Well just keep your distance from him until you're comfortable again. Or try talking to him about it. That's really all I can tell you. *hugs*

11. Jayn

Hm. Maybe you should tell an adult. He might need help...If you do, you don't have to tell anyone. He doesn't have to know...Especially if he tried to HURT her. That's a whole other problem.
    If you still want to talk to him can you email him or something? Call him? If you're nervous about him trying to hurt you, then doing something like that might help. If he gets mad over that then try to just surround yourself with friends...

12. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks guys. I'll see how things go in rehearsal today. Hopefully he didn't fume over it this weekend. Maybe the whole thing will just blow over. Though I'm sure we're all going to be careful not to get him that angry again.

13. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

Alright. Good luck, hun! You know I'll always be here if you need to talk, again.

14. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I'll keep you updated. ^.~

15. tSG1 Chaser

Hope that you sort out or issues. If not, maybe you should suggest him to go to a counceller to sort out his issues.