Hidden Area in KH2 - Revealed via Action Replay

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Well, I was really bored and decided to get back into fiddling with codes in Kingdom Hearts II. EvilMan_89, our neighborhood code master, pointed something out that I found very interesting. So, naturally I made a video. Check this out:

You get led to an area called "Villain's Vale". Some of you may recognize this as the area that Pete and Maleficent have their little chats.

So, I bet you're all wondering how to get to this area yourself. First off, a cheating device is required. I'm going to show you how to do it with Action Replay MAX.

1. The Easy Way
    I've saved all of you guys the trouble of getting to this point by creating a save for ARMAX that you simply need to put on your MAX Memory stick, load onto your Memory Card, then enter Hollow Bastion. Simple.
    Download the Save...

2. The Relatively Easy Way
    First off, make sure you're at the point in the game where you just finished Twilight Town: Second Visit and you're about to enter Hollow Bastion: Third Visit. This glitch will only work at this point in the game.
    Second, go into ARMAX and enter this code:

AKQR-U436-65D7P
    W8K2-VB2F-3UH7F
    YHBV-B4DW-ZR68G
    WAT1-A37E-P02KX
    HPZ1-EGJ5-U5FWT
    BHZ6-76XW-0RUKX
    9Y7H-9VDG-W3W5G

It's an All Worlds Unlocked code, but for some reason it lands you in Villain's Vale when you attempt to land in Hollow Bastion: Third Visit. Keep in mind to use this code on a save that you do not want, because once you use it it'll make it so you always land in that area, and you can't get out of it. This is purely for fun and exploration.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Interesting. But unfortunately i don't have an ARMAX. And to be honest it has nothing to explore.
    2. keyblade master 93
      keyblade master 93
      thats awesome man looks really fun
    3. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      That's really interesting indeed, I'm gonna go try that with my ARMAX and see what results I get.
    4. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      u fall into a blue abyss, lol. but that glitch ruined one of my files tho, couldn't beat the game :(. and there are also some other hidden areas that u can find with that code, but i'll let u explore and find them on ur own..... and there are also other hidden things that u can do with this code but u can figure it out......and nice vid DS, but out of all the songs u could've picked......
    5. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Dude! I tried that and I thought my game crashed. Dx

Oh well. That's really cool. I bet that (in FM+) is the portal to the area you need to enter for the hidden area of Radient Garden.

Thanks DS!=D
    6. Roxas
      Roxas
      Awesome, I love how there's no passability on the tileset.
    7. kams48
      kams48
      if i ever do that......bye bye all my 80 hours of game play....how would u save though?
    8. Deathspank
      Deathspank
      Are you talking about the way how you can play the beginning of the prologue as Sora? I know about that one, but I didn't think it was that significant to make a video of. Or, is there something else?
    9. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Cool...........I MUST get an action replay MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10. Sanya
      Sanya
      You should work at Adult Swim, DS xD

I need to try this too, looks like fun.
    11. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      wow, that vid was really cool. O_O I don't have an ARMAX....nor will I ever.....but it looks like an interesting cheat nonetheless.

.....except for the falling endlessly part. not so great. *sweatdrop*
    12. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      YUP. there are 2 OTHER hidden areas like that one that u have access to. and another useful glitch this code causes....... if u do a certain something
    13. Sanya
      Sanya

Really? What is it, and how do we get there?
    14. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      The song made that video 100x more fun to watch. Haha, nothing like watching Sora defy gravity and fall down through an endless abyss while listening to Low Rider.

Nice find/creation.
    15. Deathspank
      Deathspank
      EvilMan, check your PMs.
    16. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      I just ordred ARMAX.
    17. johnboy3434
      johnboy3434
      EvilMan_89, either tell us you're joking or please tell us what the areas are and how to get to them.
    18. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      no joke. as promised:

Pride Lands
      it's the map where Mufasa dies. just use the same code that u used for the HB one. on the second visit to Pride Lands, instead of going to the rite place, u go to the map. if u walk too far, u fall into a black abyss.

Land of Dragons?
      many ppl said there was one here but i never confirmed it myself, never felt like it cuz i didn't have any saves close to that part. use the same code from before and on the second visit to LOD, u shoudl be taken to another kind of these maps.

Atlantica
      this one is a tough one to get into. u have to have these conditions to get in:
      1. u must not have visited Atlantica b4
      2. u must not have visited TWTNW b4

this one u have to use a different code, here:
      GGTZ-6TYA-2DNEU
      U7G2-6DTV-32F2R
      MMVY-Q0PM-Z4RHT
      T8GB-1R9Y-H0TJ6
      71VQ-JXW1-0BE11
      TUVZ-E05Q-U3UTE
      4QQW-Z1R7-65KRX

DO NOT SAVE!!! DO NOT USE WITH OTHER OPEN ALL WORLDS CODE!!!!! and plz don't give this cheat out, this is very glitchy, DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE CODE, i will ignore u to death if u ask about the code. it's a little variation i made to Skiller's code

ok, now u gotta activate the cheat. make a visit to Atlantica, everything should proceed normally. when u get a chance, leave Atlantica. ok, now head to where TWTNW should be, there might be those walls that bounce u backwards but u can get close enough to get in. now land in TWTNW. now u should find urself in the hidden map in Atlantica! note that u can swim around freely in midair.

The Useful Glitch?
      i didn't confirm this one either. didn't have saves near by but a reliable person told me about it. the glitch causes Riku to join the team in TWTNW much sooner than he normally does. u use the same code that u use to get into hidden map in HB. make a visit to TWTNW BEFORE the 1000 Heartless event. look in ur menu, Riku should be in the party. note that none of the events take place in TWTNW. switch Riku into the party (don't worry, game won't freeze). then leave. when u get to TWTNW when ur supposed to, Riku will be on ur team and it won't be glitchy. u can use him on the Xigbar, Luxford, and Saix battles.

EDIT: and look for my new cheats video sometime this week! it will blow my 2nd one out of the water!

EDIT 2: i think all this info earned me some rep.......
    19. Deathspank
      Deathspank
      I can confirm for you that there is no secret area in Land of Dragons. Also, I couldn't get to TWTNW because I couldn't pass that wall, so I went to Twilight Town instead and I got to the secret area in Atlantica. Another thing... if there's ANYONE out there that remembers cutscenes that take place in areas that you can't get into, please tell me where and what visit it is. I may be able to get to the area.
      Edit: EvilMan, do you think it'd be possible to get on top of the clock tower in Twilight Town? Another quick thought... you think if we used these codes, played through Agrabah: First Visit and waited for the cutscene with Kairi and Axel, do you think it would land the character on Destiny Islands?