Help with Life

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Shadow, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Banned

If you need help with your life. Post your problems. We are all here to help you.

2. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I'm glad someone started a thread abou this instead of people continuing to use the Spam Playground. It's more professional.

... just wanted to say thanks.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Here's my problem. Everyone at school hates me. I'm pale, blonde, and I think differently. They keep hurting me physically and mentally and I've never been mean to them. All I want at this point is for them to leave me alone. I've begged, yelled, ignored, anything you can think of, I've done. Nothing works. So what do I do? Seems like I should just keep being beaten down....

4. Shadow Banned

Are you kidding me, stand up for yourself, kick some ***. Spit in their face, and once and for all, make a name for yourself.

5. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I think you should go authoritay on their a$$es

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well...I'm really shy. I also don't like to be violent. The only way I would fight is if one of my friends was in trouble. I'm too timid and kind to hurt anyone....

7. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Nah, I'm just saying sick the the authority on their a$$es like the dogs of authority they are, you know?

8. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm the "freak" at school. Just because I have a medical problem that no one else has, Diabeties. I get f****** pushed around like I'm a chewtoy. Everytime I get around a group of people, they just quiet down, and move away.

Like FireNanaki, I'm shy, and don't like violence.
    I want to get the authorities on their a*****, but the "authorities" never listen to me....

>.< Damn aduts at my school can't do ****.

This is my only getaway from the read world.

And it seems my dad has something against me.

Everytime I get on the computer, he's all like:

"You spend too much time on the computer!"

Well, that's because all my friends are on the internet!...

9. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Ok ok, I see what you're doing. If they can't help, then your parents can help?

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

Meh, I'm just so timid. I was here for a couple months before I ever posted. If that's not timid, I don't know what is. I've tried asking them kindly, telling them, but they don't stop making me feel like ****. I don't know what to do...

And the same's for me, emo pengwin. My parents have slowed down on telling me to get off the computer, though. But I have tried everything I can think of to stop this....

11. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

To me, and I could be wrong, but it sounds like your overracting just a bit. You need to stick up for yourself, and I know you said you tried but they wouldn't listen and continued anyway. That's called bullying. You need to take this to higher athority or else I'm afraid it'll never stop.

Talk to your parents or guardian, tell them how things are if you already haven't. And ask them to speak with the teachers or the principal. To someone that can put an end to this horrible bullying.

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

I've told my vice principle, and he won't do **** for me!! My parents know..but they can't help. I'm on the edge of letting it continue...since no one seems to want to help me....

13. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

>[... that makes me... SO... mad... oh my gosh... your vice principal didn't do anything?!

I suggest talking to the actual principal then; with your parents, too.

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

My school sucks. I doubt anyone can help me. See, when my best friend was in my school, I was mainly ignored. Yes, I was bothered A LOT, but now it's even worse. Meh, only my friends can help....but I don't get to see them much. One of them (my love) moved away. My best friend has...familly issues. My last friend is going to a new school, and she's in a different part of my school, too. My only friends left are here.....

15. Crispers Beep Boop

omg well im an outcast at my school
    most ppl in my school r black or act black =\
    im like the few rockers there
    but
    the rockers hate me XD
    i dont know y...
    but im soo alone
    in my house my mom doesnt talk to me much
    and my mom and her bf stay in the basement
    so im alone upstairs
    and my sis was kicked out of the house
    so i hardly see her
    i only have 4 friends and 3 of them live like an hour away on bus and subway
    (in scarbourgh)
    and ya...
    oh! and i havent talked to my dad in over a year like we have little phone calls here and there but all he talks about is his life and my sis and he never asks how im doing =\

16. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

I still suggest talking to the actual principal if you want this bullying to stop.

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well...I have talked to him. He won't do anything..he leaves it up to the vice princible. That's why I can't talk to him about it. And don't even ask about the guidence councolers. They don't do ****....TRUST ME, I've tried.....

18. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

That is ridiculous. The ONE place you should feel safe is a t school. :\ Do you have friends to turn to? This really sucks hope things start looking up soon:o

"I m the "freak" at school. Just because I have a medical problem that no one else has, Diabeties. "
    Ok that is just stupid!!! Its bad enough that you have diabeties, do people really have nothing better to do than pick on you:( ?! That is just no excuse for bullying someone, infact there is NEVER any excuse for it. Stay strong-

Have you tried confronting them? do you know why theyve singled you out? are they girls/guys? how old, older or younger than you? When do they bully you?

Ahhh! This kinda stuff just makes me so infuriated! *Gives hugs*
    Id be your friend if I went to school with you :{ this just is so unfair for you guys
    Most US school systems suck. Im in NoVA and its great. Crap like this just doesnt happen, and when it does, it is dealt with accordingly. They kinda take some stuff a little too seriously infact, but honestly, better that that being indifferent about it >:[

and if those f&*%^%$ ever touch you again, file a police report...

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

I just wish they would leave me alone. I cry about the stuff they say to me. I don't even WANT to know what they say behind my back. They say worse behind my back...I've heard it....

20. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Exactly! What C_S_I_Girl said! Seriously, these problems shouldn't even happen in a school. School is the one place you should feel safe in.

It's driving me crazy knowing that no one is doing anything. >[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.