HELP!!! I think my sister is a smoker!!!

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

Well, I'm the little sneaky sister every older sister has. One day, my sister and her friend had gone out and so i went into her room because i was looking for some lip gloss to steal (hee hee hee) and her room stunk like smoke! I couldn't breathe! She hid her lip gloss as always so i looked in a box and it had a packet of real cigarettes! can someone help? I'm getting really scared...

2. Spammy Traverse Town Homebody

You think she is a smoker when she has a packet of cigs and her room smells of smoke? :P

Siblings have a different relationships than a mum or dad would have so you could probably talk to her about it without annoying her or whatever. So maybe ask her or confront her about it.

I hate smoking, i tried those mint ones, Menthol? nasty :\ dont see why people do it

Im not much of an advice giver or anything so, gl with whatever u decide :) ?

3. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

As Spammy said, sister bonds are different than parent bonds. You should talk to her about it before telling your parents. If she refuses to listen to you, that's when you should tell your parents about it.

4. Sexy Sheva Banned

First off, if your sister is around 14-17 it is common for most girls to start smoking. I can think of what is going through her mind at the moment, because i even started but quited.

Tell her about her health benefits. She can cause second hand smoke to you, her parents, her friends, everyone. She can get lung cancer, her teeth and fingers can turn yellow, and if it continues to happen, she could be in debt if/when she makes her own money...

Don't take this much into shock, because it could happen to you one day, and be thankful this happened to you.. you can learn something from this if it happens, but don't encourage your sister to do this.

Talk to her... younger sisters can bond easier to an older sister than to parents as one of the above posters had said..
    My sister had talked me out of smoking, telling me exactly what i'm telling you

Younger sisters can make a difference, and let her know that smoking can affect you in so many ways.

5. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Try talking to her about. Be sure to be clear that you care and you're worried about her. If it still looks like she's smoking after you ask her to stop, then you have to get an adult involved. Even though she may be mad, eventually I'm sure she'll see that you only told on her because you care.

6. T3F Chaser

Well, I suppose I could try talking to her. Ok, i'll try that! thanx 4 the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.