Hangmans curse

Discussion in 'Literature' started by #1 DinestyX, Oct 19, 2007.

1. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

anyone else love this book? I love itso much!

2. Shuhbooty moon child

Never heard about it. What's it about? I wanna know! Sounds good! <33

3. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

it is about kids r sick of geting picked on so thwey start cursing the bullys and the bullys end up in the hosptital saying they r seeing the ghoste of able fray and so this agent family come and investigat but theres a twist

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Truth. That was what they were hired to discover. They being Elijah and his twin sister, Elisha, and their parents. They seem to be a normal, happy family. However, things are never what they seem. So they search for truth. What they find is the story of life, as seen in a highschool hallway. The life that you're supposed to have. You know, survival of the fittest? Well, the fittest aren't always the jocks, and if you don't believe me, you can ask the four stars of the football team why they're in the hospital. Well, you can ask, but they're too busy warding off the spirit of Abel Frye, the school ghost. Don't believe in ghosts? They didn't either, and yet...

It's a quest for truth, and the truth isn't always what people like to hear. So be prepared to dissagree with the authors points, especially if you are an atheist or an evolutionist. I am not, and I really liked the story. If you like the book, or even if you don't, you should check out the sequal, Nightmare Acadamy. I like that one even better, and it doesn't cover the same particular political message as the first one.

5. nehal Moogle Assistant

So I gotta say, I did not cry once, not one bit, not until the epilogue when Tessa and Jem are talking Will and then I just started to bawl my eyes out and it was so sad and they just have so much love and auuuuuuuuugh. Will is my favorite. Always has been, always will be. Then Magnus, and followed by Isabelle. [[ sorry, not sorry. this shouldn't be a spoiler to anyone that has read the Infernal Devices and if you haven't read them, then you shouldn't be reading this final volume until you do because about 70% of the content in it relates to the prequels in some way, shape, or form. Doing you a favor right now. Stop reading until you've done that. ]]

I feel very fulfilled and I can't say that about many book series endings. C.C. did a real number in the last two chapters to tie up loose ends. It feels even better to know that things are not really over. If you read the Shadowhunters official webpage [[ which I do a lot because I'm a nerd. hurk ]] then you know that along with our new characters Emma and Jules, C.C. mentions that we will see some familiar faces. There are two special someones that we will definitely be seeing.

Most of what I have to say is pretty much about the ending. So, do not click the spoiler if you're not done reading. I really don't want to ruin everything for you.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, sorry, I think you might be in the wrong thread. This one is for Hangman's Curse by Frank Peretti.