Kingdom Hearts II Gummi ships

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Apr 24, 2010.

1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

What is your favorite Gummi ship? Name and design is what I am looking for.

Example: My favorite is called Twilight's Curse, with a black and white design, and it looks similar to the Highwind, exept for the fact that it has a few extra wings, a different cockpit, and a lot more weaponds.

2. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

:) I'm not really into any of the preset Gummi Ships. I love my PhailWhaile2.0 too much.

3. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Highwind Lv. 8 would be my all time favorite. I used to put the one guns that were like missles, but they didn't like on like the lasers or anything, can't think of their name at the moment. Highwind Peak always interested me too, it looks like something from Star Wars lol.

4. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Eww... gumi ships. I never made a single adjustment to any of the ships I got. Everytime I went to change something, it would either come out like abstract art or it couldn't be made at all. xD

5. C This silence is mine

I don't actually have a favorite one, I always just used whatever was the newest one I had, worked out well for me.

6. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    The one that Looked like a cactus on KH1

It made me Lol every time I used it xDD

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I hated the gummi ships. I always just put canons and stuff onto it if I needed it. I only ever used Highwind.

8. Misty gimme kiss

I mostly just used the higher levels of Highwind once I got them; I really just had no interest in building them or collecting them all, at least in KH2. In the first game I made some beasts though. ;o

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I can't stand the Gummi Ships in KH2 just because they're so hard to build. In KH1 I had this amazing redesign of Highwind that I did. Basically I took Highwind and added and upgraded stuff as I was able. Worked really well.

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

That is basicaly what I did throughout KH2, I would take the newest of each type of ship I earned, and I would add in my own touches, a cannon here, a slash gummi there, maybe a couple wing gummi's. And then I would work on my paint job, leaving almost every ship with a white and black nobody theme, and I would name every single one of them Twilight's Curse, and then add in Lv. _ depending on what version it happened to be.
    (exept for the one that looked like a big robot, I painted that one a dark shade of yellow, and added in some hilights of black, I decided to name it C3P0, lol)

11. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

Wasn't there some super powerful one with low HP?

12. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

Same here. The only reason I never made any was due to the fact that I already made so many on KH1 that I just didn't want to bother anymore.

But my favorite creation was my Shield Liger (from the TV show ZOIDS) that basically didn't do anything except have high DEF and a shield, then I would use the transforming gummi to turn it into my blade liger with a $#*! load of cannons. Ah, the good old days.

Oh yeah, and that too. WAY too hard for me. The simpler the better.

13. Jecht_27 Moogle Assistant

They took too long to make but if you build them well they are powerful

14. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Can you say that about my eggernaughts and their main ship!?!? XD

15. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

In KH 1, the blue print for the gummi ship of Leon. I call it Ventus lol It's blue and green and I just added more cannons to it. Goes really fast and I don't use the warp anymore.

16. ▪Jay▪ Banned

It was too hard to design a gummi ship and to time consuming, well for me anway :P
    "Screw it, im moving on to the next world"