Generations of Darkness

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Apr 10, 2010.

1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Prolouge
    A dark figure walked along the crumbling white corridor, his shoes clicking softly against the metalic floor. "He is awakend my master," said the dark figure, bowing to a screen on the wall.​

A faint buzzing came from the cracked screen, "yes master, I will deal with him." the dark figure answered.​

Rising to his feet, the Dark figure walked away from the screen, and then summoned a portal of darkness. "He will not escape me." were the dark figure's last words before walking through the shadowed portal.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Chapter one
    Nakushita Opened his eyes, but something wasn't right. There was a cracked glass right in front of his face; trying to move, he discovered that he was trapped in a pod of some sort. Then, with a sudden burst of claustraphobia he punched and kicked at the glass until it broke, and he fell out.

Where am I? he wondered, no, who am I? he corrected himself; having no memory of his life, or where he was. The only thing he knew was that his name was Nakushita.

Looking around at his surroundings, Nakushita discovered that he was in some sort of control room, with a lot of computers and machinery. Stepping forward on the cold metal floor, he looked around at some of the equipment, it looked like it hadn't been touched in years. Wow this place is freaky, he thought.

Walking over to a dust-covered screen, he touched it. To his supprise a image popped up, of a row of pods like the one he had been in. "Odd," he said, the first word he had spoken since he had emerged from the pod, his voice supprised him, it was raspy from lack of use.

Just then a message popped up on the screen, looking at it Nakushita gasped, the message read:
    Warning!
    Heartless embryo pods failing,
    heartless will be released!

"What the heck is a heartless?" Nakushita said, just as the first pod on the screen let out a huge blast of mist, when it cleared there was a visious looking black creature laying in the pod, then the process repeated itself seven more times, until there were eight open pods with stirring monsters in them.

Then the first creature opened it's eyes, it's horrible, yellow eyes. Then it shot up so fast that it was a blur, when it settled down again, Nakushita was able to see it clearly, a seven foot tall humanoid monster with twitching antenna and gleaming black claws. Soon, all eight were prowling around their room, then one jerked it's horrible head up, antenna twitching, and leaped at the wall, pounding it with its claws.

Horrified, Nakushita looked at the wall next to him, which had just dented out. Then he dashed away, towards a door on the opposite side of the room, just as the other creatures started banging away on the wall as well.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Omg, I love this story. Your grammer and spelling could use some work but no one is perfect, I make mistakes as well. Anyway I am loving the Alternative story plot. I am also fond of Alt Stories as well. I already posted this in your other thread but check out The Bond Between Nobodies. It is a Roxas+Kairi story. Keep up the excellent work, cant wait for more.
    There it is, I enjoyed it :)

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Two
    Favian ran accrossed the flight deck of the Redemption, a massive gummi ship, running for his Gummifighter. Favian was a member of the Raidaint Suns, a gummifighter squad, and the orders had just come through to get ready for space combat.

As he ran accrosed the metal flooring of the hanger, he thought about what had lead to this. The crew of the Redemption had been chasing a nobody vessle for the past few days, jumping in and out of warp-space. This particular Vessle was holding some Artifacts of darkness, said to be able to create heartless. Favian secretly doubted the idea of creating heartless from scratch was possible, but either way they had to be destroyed.

The Sensors of The Redemption had just picked up signs of a ship leaving warp-space, so the general had ordered all hands to battle stations, and everyone was to be ready to fight upon leaving warp-space.

Without realy thinking about it he had climbed into his Gummifighter and prepared it for lift-off, this supprised him, Favian was usaly very good about paying attention to his surroundings. "Oh well," he sighed to himself, "I can still kick enemy ***."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On the bridge of the Dark Tide, the Nobody Vessle, a black portal opened up, and a dark figure stepped out. "Have the release codes been sent?" it asked.

"Yes, we sent them out twenty minutes ago." an officer replied, "should we send the package down?"

"Yes, prepare the artifact for dischargement, I want youi to make shure this goes correctly, understood?" The Dark figure stated.

"YES SIR!" the officer replied, then started typing away on his control panel.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nakushita ran through the door, then hit the control panel to close it, as it closed he heard a loud SCREECH! of metal, which sounded the destruction of the wall. Then he set off running down the corridor, as the heartless began to pound on the door.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nice, I am liking the turn around here on the KH story. Can't wait for more. There it is, I enjoyed it :)

5. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

I got spring break this week for some random reason, so I can probably get several in this week. and thank you for supporting me!

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Three
    The Redemption came out of warp-space, and the hanger doors opened. "Raidant squadron, take off!" Came a voice from the two-way radio in Favian's Cockpit.

As Favian, and the rest of his fighter squadron, took off, and out into space above an icy world, he noticed that the enemy ship was launching all of it's gummifighters. This is going to be tough, he thought as he saw the massive amounts of enemy fighters begin to fill up the space around the small ice planet.

"Remember, every one of us is worth one hundred of their troops!" came the General's voice from the radio, "Yeah, we can take e'm!" shouted Favian's wingman, Allan.

"Let's do this!" shouted another fighter pilot, Kai.

Steeling himself to the battle that was coming, Favian powered up his cannons, and charged into the fray.
    The bridge of the Dark Tide was filled with action as the ship scrambled all of it's fighters, and powered up it's main weapondry. Hmm, this is an odd twist of events, thought the dark figure, I'll just have to see how this crew handle themselves.

"Have fun now!" he said with mock enthusiasim as he walked through a portal, and away from the battle.
    Nakushita ran for his life as the heartless pounded away at the metal door behind him. Come on, come on! there has to be a way out of here! he thought as he ran through a maze of metal halways and corridors. Finaly, after about ten minutes of running through dark passegways, Nakushita saw a light up ahead, and ran towards it...

...to find a dead end. "Aww ****" he said, as a heartless ran down the corridor after him.

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Lol, i loved it, especially the last bit where Nakushita had that little comic moment. Keep up the excelent work. There it is, I enjoyed it :)

8. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Four
    Favian dodged and weaved through the swarm of enemy fighters, an explosion here and there showed that the Raidiant suns, were in fact worth much more than the enemy fighters. "What is going on with the enemy ship?!" said Kai over the Radio, and shure enough, a massive object was being lowered out of the ship.

"I don't know, but I doesn't look good!" said Allan.

Then the Gerneral's voice came over the radio, "All troops! there is a massive dark energy eminating from the detachment rig, destroy it at all costs!"

"Well, Kai, there's your answer! Let's blow that thing!" Favian shouted into his radio, as he destroyed several enemy ships that were in the way and rocketed towards the enemy command ship.
    Nakushita turned towards the Heartless, I gotta get around it and make a break for the door! he thought as the creature aproached him, standing at least two feet taller than him. Looking around for a way out, he noticed a massive armored door a few feet behind the hearless, and a control panel to close it. Thats it! I'll run past it, then trigger the door before jumping through!

But just as he made his mad dash for the door, baseball sliding underneath it, and slaping the control panel, he felt a tugging, the heartless had hooked his shirt with a claw! "No!" he yelled as the heartless yanked on him hard, throwing him away from the closing door.

Slamming into a wall, Nakushita noticed a skylight above him, that's where the light came from, if only I could reach it! The heartless wasn't going to wait for him to plan an escape though, it leaped at him, slashing at his shirt with a claw.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sirens wailed all throughout the Redemption as the ground soldiers ran to their respective shuttles, and it was anoying Leon to no end, he was trying to talk to his adopted daughter, Nazomi. "How many times do I have to tell you to stay in your room?!" he shouted at her.

"Well, maybe if you let me out more, then I wouldn't have to sneak around!" The fourteen year old girl replied, her blue eyes filled with anger.

"Stay in the room, I don't want you to get hurt! This is a battle!" said Leon, she remids me so much of her father... he thought.

"I want to fight!" she yelled, tieing her shoulder-length brown hair into a ponytail.

"You are not going to fight, and that is that!" Leon shouted, his scarred face scowling.

"Fine, I'll go back to my room, happy?" Nazomi said, rolling her eyes, it wasn't like battles were rare, and she just wanted to take part in one.

"Go, NOW!" Leon shouted.

"Okay, okay." Nazomi said, walking away.

"I hate kids!" Leon Muttered as he sat in his shuttle.

"Then why did you adopt her?" said Cloud, sitting next to him.

"You know why!" Leon retorted, "You would have done the same in my place!"

"No, I would have sent her off to a foster home." Cloud said.

"Thats just because you don't honor your promises!" Leon said, "he asked me to protect her, and that is what I'm going to do!"

"Fine, whatever, have it your way." Cloud said, as the shuttle prepared for lift off, with an unknown hitchhiker hidden in the cargo compartment.

9. Juicy Chaser

Intresting so far, I'm quite fond of the storyline. I like the idea of gummifighters especially. There are a few problems with your work though.

Firstly, read through your work! Out loud, preferably, because then you can tell when punctuation is missing (the clauses sound wrong) or when you've slipped in extra words and the sentence doesn't make sense. Below is an example; read it for yourself.

My other big complaint is your use of capital letters in the middle of sentences. Unless you're using proper nouns or "I", there is no need.

Despite my complaints you have quite a rich vocabulary and I'd like to see this continued. :3

10. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Five
    Nakushita starred into the heartless' eyes, the horrible, yellow eyes. I gotta get out of here! he thought, as he doged yet another slash of the claws. As Nakushita made another break for the control panel the heartless began to chase him.

Almost reaching the control panel; Nakushita saw a claw reach in front of him. "C***" he said as he dodged it, and ran away from the door.

The Heartless ran headlong into the wall, crushing the control panel; blocking any chance of escape from the door. Nakushita ran away, and backed up against the wall, starring death in the face.
    Favian rolled the gummifighter out of the way of several blasts of energy, "come on everyone, we're almost there!" he said into his radio, dodging yet another blast.

As he and his wingman rocketed towards the enemy ship, a paniked voice came over the radio, "I'm hit! I'm hit!" Kai cried out, her ship spinning out of control towards the icy world below.

"No, Kai!" Allan cried, pulling away from the attack formation to folow her.

"Allan come back!" Favain said, "We need to stay on target!"

"But she is our freind!" Allan said, as his fighter disapeared into the icy clouds of the small world.

"D***it, Allan!" Favian muttered, while turning his ship to folow him.
    Nazomi huddled silently in the corner of the cargo compartment of the shuttle, clutching Leon's spare gunblade. Was it realy worth it? she thought, wondering if she could convince Leon to let her fight when they were on the ground.

Then there was a rocking of the shuttle as it took off, headed to clear out any enemies on the icy world. I hope my jacket is thick enough, she thought, pulling at the light jacket she was wearing.

If anyone can guess who Leon was talking about a promise for, then PM me what you think, I want to see if anyone can guess it!

11. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I like Titles (funny) I also like this story

Excellent, this is becoming dramatic. I like drama. If you made this into a screenplay i am sure this could become like a tv show or better yet a movie. There it is, I enjoyed it :)

12. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Six
    Favian's fighter was rocked by the icy wind as he made his decent to the planet. "Kai, can you hear me?" Allan shouted into the radio.

No answer came. "Kai! KAI!" Allan shouted.

But it was no use, Kai's fighter just rocketed towards the ground.

"Kai! Pull up!" Allan shouted, just before Kai's fighter crashed into a snowbank.

"Favian, cover me, I'm going down to help her!" Allan said, as he prepared to land.

"Allan, she couldn't have survived that, just get out of here!" Favian said.

Nakushita fell to the ground as the world shook around him. What was that? He thought. The heartless had fallen as well, and it was climbing to it's feet. Come on! How long before I can find a way out of this?

Leon slashed through another heartless, as even more heartless and nobodies came rushing into the battle. A man in his mid-twenties ran out to fight them, Leon on his heels. "Come on Leon, you're getting old!" he said, his spiky brown hair whiping around his face.

"Am not!" Leon said, swinging his gunblade through another wave of heartless.

"Yes you are!" the man taunted, swinging his keyblade through a nobody, destroying it with one swipe.

"I'll show you old!" Leon said, as they destroyed even more heartless and nobodies.

"If you two love birds are done chatting, then we have some unifiers to deal with!" said another man in his twenties, also weilding a keyblade, his silver hair flying behind him as he slashed a heartless on the chest.

"Aww, I'd never cheat on Kairi, and you know it Riku!" the man said playfuly.

"well, well well, I thought we'd seen the last of you on destiny islands, Riku." Said a deep voice.

Everyone spun around at once to see a dark figure step out of a portal. "I've been wanting payback for that!" Riku said, facing the figure.

"Go take it up with Yami, she is the one who set up the raid." the dark figure said.

"Yeah, but you're the one who attacked the planet's heart!" said the brown haired man.

"Ahh, Sora, I have to settle something with you, once and for all!" said the figure, leaping toward Sora.

"Mallum, it is three against one, I think I know who will win this battle!" Riku said.

"Ah, yes, I can't have you and Leon interfering!" Mallum said, and then held out his hand, "Heartless, destroy Leon and Riku!"

Portals of darkness popped up everywhere, cutting off Leon and Riku from Sora and Mallum. Leon couldn't see Sora, so all he did was kill heartless after heartless, until he could reach Sora and Mallum, but laying there, on the battlefield, was Sora, with no sign of Mallum. "Sora!" Leon cried out, running towards him.

When Leon reached Sora, he found him dieing, there was nothing he could do but listen to Sora's last words. "Leon, promise me, that you will protect Kairi, Promise me!" he said.

"I promise Sora, I promise." Leon said.

"Good bye Leon, good bye." Sora said, before going limp.

"Leon!" a voice said, arousing Leon from his nightmare.

Leon opened his eyes to see Cloud looking down on him, "We are almost to the ground, I thought that I better wake you up."

13. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nice and Sad

This chapter was both amazing and horrifying. NOOOO, sora *crying on the floor* anyway loved it. There it is, I enjoyed it :)

14. Juicy Chaser

Night, watch the content of your posts, they border on spam.

~ ~ ~

Excellent work Kairihearts, already your work seems to flow more easily to the reader, especially your dialogue. At the moment my main confusion is that there are too many unexplained point of views going on. The mystery gets a little tiresome after a while. It's very hard to see how Nakushita fits in with the other characters at the moment.

Keep up the good work. :3

15. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Spoiler alert! (highlight to see it)
    don't worry about nakushita, he finds his place this chapter.

Chapter Seven
    Leon looked down at the icy landscape below, it had only been two minutes in the atmosphere of this desolate world, and he already wanted to leave.

"Leon, why are we here again?" Cloud asked.

"The enemy ship is lowing something into the atmosphere, and our attack ships assigned to destroy it went missing, so we're here to deal with it if it lands." Leon said.

"Where is this thing supposed to land?" Cloud asked.

"On the other side of that ridge." Leon said, pointing to the north.

Cloud looked, "I don't see it Leon, the snow makes everything look flat!"

"Just look, Cloud." Leon sighed.
    Favian watched the snowbank that Kai had crashed into, he and Allan had just landed near it.

Allan was walking in front of him, taking the lead. "Allan, I have a bad feeling about this." Favian said, drawing his pistol.

Allan just kept walking forward, "we don't have time to talk about this, we have to go get Kai out of there!"

With that, he broke into a fast sprint. Running after him, Favian stared towards the gaping hole in the snow, it was about 50 yards away when Favian heard a sharp CRACK! from up ahead, Allan had just fallen throught the ice!
    Nakushita heard a crash from above, looking up, he saw cracks forming in the skylight, he had just enough time to say "Oh, sh-" as a man fell through the skylight, and right onto Nakushita.

The Heartless roared with delight, it now saw what appeared to be not one helpless meal, but two! It didn't realize that there was a third man, this one armed, standing right above it. gunfire rang out, and the heartless fell to the ground, dead. "Allan, are you ok?" a voice said.

"Who's Allan?" Nakushita replied, not realy thinking about the man who had fallen on him.

"I should ask who you are!" the man above him said, pulling him up.

"Nakushita, and you?" Nakushita said, holding out a hand.

"Not realy the time, but I'm Favian." Favian said, Ignoring the hand, "and this is Allan, now come on let's get out of here!"

Hoisting Allan up on his shoulder, Favian realized their perdicament, they only had two single person ships, and there were three, maybe four people to get off this ice block.

"Where are we going?" Nakushita asked.

"Well, first thing is first, up." Favian answered, climbing up out of the skylight.

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Ok I am really liking where this is going and now see how this is all coming into place. There are still some spelling errors but not as many as before. I would love to see more. There it is, I enjoyed it :)

17. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Eight:
    Leon looked out upon the snowy hillside, hmm... Cloud's vision isn't what it used to be, I guess that is just part of getting older, he thought, then he looked closer at the hill. He noticed tiny black spot on it, “Cloud, look at that black spot, that is where the crest of the hill is,†he said.

Cloud stared out at the hill, “but it's moving!†he exclaimed.

Leon looked closer again, it was moving! Then three more appeared, no.. it can't be. He turned to the three armed troops in the shuttle, “men, we have heartless!†he shouted.

The men instantly scrambled into action, two of them jumped out the open side door, as the third ran to the front of the shuttle to tell the pilot to take off.

Nazomi felt the shuttle lurch as it took off, what are they doing? She wondered to herself as the shuttle zoomed up into the sky.

Cloud looked after the ship, watching as it made a pass over the heartless, “Leon, why are there heartless down here? I thought that intelligence said the enemy hadn't landed yet,†he said.

“I don't know, Cloud, I just don't know,†was Leon's only reply.

Cloud continued to watch the shuttle.

Favian dropped Alan on the soft snow, “you know, you are really lucky to have a friend like me, anyone else would have left you for dead,†he said.

Nakushita followed closely behind, “um... you know that he is unconscious, right?†he asked.

Favian sighed, “of course I know, I was talking to myself,†he said.

Nakushita just followed in silence.

Super sorry for the long wait, I had computer trouble every time I got close to completing this chapter, then I would go and write a completly new version of it.

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

i really like this. i have a few questions though. how many years after the main kh storyline is this? where's Kairi? and Riku? ok, thats all of them. other than that, spelling and sentence structure, but those have been mentioned already. a very interesting storyline. keep going

19. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

I don't want to spoil too much, but I will say that it is aproximetly 16 years after the events of KH2.

20. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Nine:
    The shuttle pilot looked down at the three heartless, “I could have sworn that there were four of them a minute ago,†he said aloud.

The soldier called back up, the length of the ship, “there are four, what are you talking about?†he asked.

Suddenly the shuttle lurched, throwing the soldier to the ground; a terrible ripping noise came from the closed side hatch. The soldier climbed to his feet to see the hatch ripped off the ship, and the ugly face of a heartless Super Shadow, a form of Shadow much more powerful than a Neo-shadow, looking in on him, “crap!†he said as he ran to get his gun.

Nazomi watched in horror as the soldier was snatched by the Heartless, and then thrown out the hole in the ship's wall. The heartless began to climb forward to the front of the ship, Nazomi realized too late that the Heartless was headed for the pilot. Even as she jumped out of her hiding spot and ran to attack the Heartless; it was too late. The pilot was set upon by the Heartless, killed instantly, and without him to pilot the ship began to spin out of control. She was thrown to the ground, and in horror she realized that the heartless had now turned to her, and was slowly making it's way back towards her.

Leon spotted the ship falling out of control, “what the-?!†he was cut off as a heartless jumped out of the snow.

Cloud and the soldiers jumped into action, as two more heartless jumped out.

Favian looked out on the two ships, or at least what had been two ships, now they were a pile of debris, “heartless,†he muttered, “got to hate them.â€

Nakushita looked at the ships, “what's a heartless?†he asked.

Favian sighed, then began to explain what a heartless was.