Gan Gan Comics presents KHFM 3 Cover

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gan Gan Comics presents KHFM 3 Cover + Famitsu Images

Heya everyone, Amazon updated their site, featuring the Third Installment of the Kingdom Hearts FM 3's cover. Kingdom Hearts FM 3 is set for a release date at April 30th 2007 for ¥ 410.

Remember the information earlier about the New minigames and sotcks? Well we got the images now!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Information on these images can be viewed Here

[​IMG]

Source: Light in the Chaos, FF13Vids, Famitsu and Amazon

Edit: Download Extended Commercial Courtesy of FFAC Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 16, 2007.

1. oblivion19929
      oblivion19929
      Awesome!
      They look easy though.
    2. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Nice pics! But why would they make a new cover for a KH comic that's already out? :confused: I am confuzzled.
    3. Love
      Love
      Yeah !!! Sky-diving !!
    4. John S.
      John S.
      This will be awsome, need to pick up everything now.
    5. khalidroxes1443891
      khalidroxes1443891
      Awsome!! They look easy though!
    6. kingdom hearts 2 maniac
      kingdom hearts 2 maniac
      will it releas in the us ???

hey there its ya boy kh2 maniac ok im just going to jump straight to the point wil kingdomhearts rechain of memmories be released for the us and what about kingdom hearts 2 final mix will that be released for the us please get back at me about that
    7. libregkd
    8. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      hehe looks like fun. i wonder if you can let go of pooh. :D
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      - Great screenies and cover. God I want CoM so bad noooooooooow. x3

- And I downloaded that commercial for future use. =o Thanks bro!
    10. Noise
      Noise
      so has anyone actualy talked about what the KH:CoM opening and ending moive are going to be???? lol that just kinda hit my 5 secs ago "hey! whats the opening vid going to be????.....and i tidbit that guy next to the guy with the heartless cloths(in the kh final mix + thing) is that ansem the wise cuz that guy has the same color of hair has he did and then that would make the guy in the heartless cloths Xehanort??? im not sure if thats the theory on Xehanort or not but it kinda explians a tad...

i hope KH:final mix+ comes to the US that would be SWEET! and the best best part cuz the voices are in english will know who that Org XIII member was doing in the computer room in hollow bastion:)
    11. Axel's#1fangirl
    12. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      I was never very good at the Game Boy Advance version of CoM....something about me and Game Boys, we just don't get along. o___O Which is why I was so excited about the PS2 remake; I'd get to play it in a way that was much more fun (for me at least) and with all the graphics and battle system and everything completely re-vamped. *sighs happily*

now I can only pray that Square will find it in their hearts to allow the U.S. to partake in such a wonderful experience. *sob*
      ....and if not, I'LL IMPORT! *whips out Swap Magic*
    13. kingdom hearts 2 maniac
      kingdom hearts 2 maniac
      i have awsome info that might blow some peoples mind i kno the release date for kh3 i really do if you dont belive go to www.the kingdomkey.com it will say it wont be released until 2011 lets hope it wont take that long i say we all send nomura leteers saying to released in 2009 im only 12years old 4years from now ill be 16 i cant wait that long plz help out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not to good with the gba version either i hate vexene he keeps killing me and if they dont relaese ill ask my grandma to import it for lol