Kingdom Hearts II Final Form

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Taki, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taki King's Apprentice

Ive been trying to get Final Form for a while. You the usual, retrying Cup matches to attain it. But I think It has something to do with the cheat codes Ive put it : Low chance of Anti-form, and Drive decreases slowly. Would these have anything to do with me not getting Final form at all?

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I wouldn't think so...have you gotten to the roxas sora fight scene yet in TWTNW

3. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Yeah just make sure you saw the cutscene with Roxas and Sora. Cause if you haven't gotten there then that might be the problem.

4. Taki King's Apprentice

I past that. Im on the fight with Xigbar

5. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Then like right after that scene chill in front of memory skyscraper then drive into master and it will normally be final form, well it has worked for me like 4 times straight.

6. Chuck Norris Traverse Town Homebody

well i dunno what it is, it might be the codes but i dont see how they would make it not work, but if all else fails you can just use the code that unlocks final form for you.

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

well here's what i did to get final form go to the ceberus cup at the first match change into master form if final form doesn't show up that time keep restarting the match over and over until you get final form its pretty easy

8. Blue Reflection Merlin's Housekeeper

I got it when i drive into wisdom form . But make sure you have at least 5 drive bars . You can get it after fighting Roxas.

9. thatguy259 Moogle Assistant

i just went into master form infront of the skyscraper and got it first try right after fighting roxas. just make sure to go all the way up to the door

10. Fellangel Bichael May

You might get it while doing cups or going to specific places like The World That Never Was and use master form.

11. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

ok ok if u didn't understand what i said go to the ceberus cup and change into master form if a white clothes doesn't show up press pause and press retry and keep changing into master form

until u see white clothes and your floating and these white orb surronding u thats when final form shows up jus go into master form

doesn't show up final form restart the match again and again at match 1 dont go all the way to match 10 b a waste of time

12. kams48 Guest

there's a code that gives you all the forms...if you want it go to the kh2 code thread its there or in one of evil man's videos

13. Daenerys Targaryen ok

I got mine while fighting Saix...So yea you got to see the Sora/Roxas cutscene and then you can get it...You also gain a glide ability that I just got bc I needed to beat Sephy...(Can't get the meteors...anyways yea..)

14. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Did you know that if youu get Anti-Form, while training for Final form, next time you drive there is %100 chance you will get Final Form!

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It's something lke that. Isn't it every time you become anti- form the chances of getting final form goes up 25%? That actually didn't work for me, I was trying for so long going through TWTNW just turning into Wisdom and after about four days it worked I was so happy!

When I did it again I got it first try fighting Saïx! I was so annoyed because it was my sisters game T_T

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

some theories say that the drive into final replaces an anti drive. if this is the case (which i don't know if it is) then your low antiform cheat would hinder your odds of going final.

17. Bariyou Destiny Islands Resident

Your cheats shouldn't cause any problems, I wouldn't think.
    Going into Final Form is a 50-50 chance. Apparently you just have really poor luck, and keep failing. There isn't any specific place that it will work, and when your luck turns around, it'll come.

Or you could always use the cheat to put Final Form in there.
    Y'know, whichever.

18. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

that could work!:D :D :D

19. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    Saïx seems to give you the best chance of Final Form.
    if you don't get it you should have saved before him/her, if so let him/her kill you and try again.

20. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

You actually have to get past the Roxas vs Sora cutscene, and then get any form leveled up to 5. Et voila! You have Final Form :D
    It's not about chances with Final

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.