Kingdom Hearts II Final Form help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by kaseykockroach, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

Does anyone know how to get final form? I've been trying to get it for months.

2. Master of Darkness Traverse Town Homebody

It's all randomized. Keep going into any of your forms and you eventually turn into it. I've heard f people playing for years and still not getting it.

3. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

what I did is after the Roxas cutscene (where Sora fights Roxas) I did the Cerberus cup and in the first round just kept on changing into Master form until I got Final form, it only took about 3 to 4 tries for me to get it, it's so cool:)

4. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Be aware that you can't get Final Form until you've at least seen the cutscene of Sora and Roxas fighting. Once you gain access to Memory Skyscraper (the area you end up after the cutscene finishes), you can gain Final Form randomly by driving into forms.

I also think it's a requirement that you go into drives IN actual battles, not in front of save points where there aren't any enemies spawning. You gotta drive when there are enemies around--this is because Final Form gets its queue from the same marker as Anti-Form--which only occurs in actual battles.

5. No Heart-X Destiny Islands Resident

yeah, that's why I said after the Roxas cutscene

6. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I know you did, No Heart-X. Don't worry.

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

what roxas vs sora cutscene? the one when he was at twtnw when roxas said"i have a good other," that cutscene?

8. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I'm not 100% sure after which scene, but just keep on training your forms then it'll come. Just don't think about getting it.

9. Bacco Traverse Town Homebody

After Roxas cutscene in TWTNW you must continue to use any form until final comes (be careful, you must have at least 5 drive bars because final form requires 5 bars tu activate)

10. BlazBlue Calamity King's Apprentice

after the roxas vs sora cutscene and have entered castle oblivion atleast once the keep driving (in battle) to obtain it i obtaied mine at Hollow Bastion

11. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

best way i think to get it is after the battle with Xigbar. Just go out the room were you thought Xigbar n' find some nobodies n' use a form. If you don't get it return to that room, your drive should be full. Just keep doin' that till you get it.

Sometimes you can get it quick n' sometimes you don't. One time it took me about 2 hours of continually doin' that.

12. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Right after the cutscene I popped right into master form in front of the memories skyscraper and every time that has worked of me, on like 5 files so that for me was flawless, maybe I am just lucky. But you can try that.

13. Saiya-jin Destiny Islands Resident

When you are in "The World That Never Ends" You will come to a cutscene where Sora fights Roxas, after this cutscene go where ever there are enemies and keep trasforming into your Drives. Make sure there is a save spot nearby(in another area) and if you don't do Final Form, then go to the save point, exit to the gummi map, and go back(with out de-forming) and your drive will be full again, keep doing this until you turn into final.

14. Luka Deafening silence

Well this is what I know after doing it 5 or 6 times
    You can get final-form after the cutscene with roxas ...
    but I thnk you know that so now what you do is try to get anti-form
    because if anti-form appears (after the cutscene with roxas ) your chances
    the next time you would get anti-form you get final-form instead are increased
    so what I did is
    I went to the skyscraper of memories ( because Heartless are endless there)
    and changed into Valor or wisdom-form and if i didn't get final-form
    I went back to the room befor that one and from there to the worldmap
    and then I repeated this step untill I got final-form

hope I could help ya

15. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Okay, here's how you get the Final Form. When you make it to The World That Never Was, you keep walkin' till you get to Memory's Skyscraper. When you get there, a cutscene will start. It is the cutscene when Sora battles Roxas and Roxas does say, "You make a good Other." After that, you could randomly get the Final Form any time. Just keep Driving every chance you get, and you'll eventually change into the Final Form. I think that's a pretty clear explanation. As for me, I've been trying to get the Final Form myself. As I was battling Xemnas, I Drived and changed into the Final Form. I was so excited! Then I realized that after I beat Xemnas the game would end and I couldn't save it :( . So now I've gotta keep trying to get it again and save it. Please learn from my mistake. I hope I've been of help.

16. zaos Moogle Assistant

What I did, was kept going into the Coliseum, the Cerberus Cup, and kept going into forms, I got it in like my third time going through it ;)

17. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Go through the World That Never Was and don't use any of your drive forms, make sure you haven't you may use it once or twice but I garantee the third time will be Anti, after the cutscene where Roxas and Sora fight, go into Olympus colliseum and enter the Cerberus cup, use Master Form and at the third or fourth time you'll get Final Form, congratz, you can never use Anti Form again.

18. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I just got Final Form, and this is my fourth time playing the game, and I got it in the room right before you get into Twilight's View. I had the ability Auto Valor equipped and used that, but instead of being in the Valor form, I was in Final Form. I don't know if that helps or not...

19. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

There really isn't any help in getting it, since it's so random. There is no special place to go to get it. You just have to see the Roxas Vs. Sora cutscene, then it's pretty much just "Good luck" to you.

I got it in the battle with Xigbar. I had Auto-Wisdom equipped, but instead of it coming up as Wisdom, it was Final. But, be careful if you get it in a boss battle, because if you die, no matter if you pick" Continue" or "Load Game" it will disappear. That happened to me, but then the same thing happened and I beat Xigbar that time. I guess I was just lucky.

20. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

Go level up your master form in LoD. You'll drive into it eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.