Square-Enix FF Tactics(psp) question

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Arc, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Arc Kingdom Keeper

Ok, so I am playing The War of the Lions (psp port of Final Fantasy Tactics) and am in the VERY start of ch1. I want to get m chars to the classes I desire right now before continuing the story at all(I just got Argath(algus) on my team) is the tailwind/focus/throw stoning method effective or is there another better way? (multiplayer is out of the question)

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

There is always a better way, but that's the technique that I always used.

3. Soushirei 運命の欠片

It's definitely the best way. Personally I didn't bother with grinding until I got Beowulf and just Chicken'ed the last guy. It's practically an infinite battle after that.

I also didn't want to start grinding until I got all the secret characters I wanted (like Cloud and Balthier).

4. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

It's a very good way to do it, the only downside is that Ramza levels up far faster then the rest of your team. And if Ramza's levels are higher then your team, the levels of your enemies will be much higher as well. It's a very fast way to get JP as well as level up, (Since you get more experience for attacking someone of a higher level then you), it can very very difficult for new players.

5. Arc Kingdom Keeper

yeah I make sure my generic chars are within 2 levels of Ramza at all times though, if he gets too high I just have him wait until they catch up, lol.