358/2 Days Favourite Boss? Most Hated Boss? -Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by tSG1, Oct 10, 2009.

1. tSG1 Chaser

The title says it all.

Mine was Riku, and the most hated was the Phantomtail.

Go.

2. animegirl1429 Merlin's Housekeeper

Favorite boss would have to be Riku, mainly because I love him.

Most hated, hands down was Leechgrave. That thing was so freaking hard to kill, took me countless tries.

3. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

My least favorite would have to be Orcus in Halloween Town. I hate battles that aren't meant to be won.
    My favorite is Demon Wall. I love long battles like it.

4. Kagato Destiny Islands Resident

Favorite Boss: Final xion, I could kill her all day long :cool:

Most hated boss of ALL time: Dustflier

seriously, I was spamming thundaga the whole time, flying and avoiding attacks.

5. whatzup1 Moogle Assistant

favorite: Riku:Easier than ur mother
    Hated: leechgrave: took over 20 trys

6. Explode Who?!

I enjoy fighting the humanoid enemies the most: in other words Xigbar, Saix, and Riku.

By far, my least favorite was the Emerald Serenade. Piece of s*** keeps on running away. It was especially bad the first time because I kept on falling down on to the lower level of the forest, and Xigbar kept getting in my way DX I was ready to annihilate my DS!

7. Arch Mana Knight

About Emerald Seranade...You know that you're supposed to wait for it to come to you, right? XD They take awhile to kill but their speed was only an issue for me until I read in the Enemy Files that they follow a SET path.

My favorite was probably Antilion...or however you spell it. It reminded me of Shadow of the Colussus. It was a very epic fight. And Xion fights I guess.

Riku was a bit of a boring fight...but my least favorite is probably Demon Wall. Or Dustflier since you have to beat 6 giant heartless first then fight it while trying to get rid of pesky Shadows. I have yet to kill it. >->

8. ChronoSquare Merlin's Housekeeper

Dustflier rocks your world.
    KH needs more optional challenge Heartless bosses like that - there was no Kurt Zisa eqivalent in KH2.

Antlion is by far the most annoying boss because it has the only attack which is 100% unavoidable - nothing can stop it from charging when in whirlwind mode, and it can't be outrun until the point where the game is beaten (and it's also subsequently a piece of cake to clear that mission's Challenge SP.)

9. Explode Who?!

Yeah, I knew that XD It took a while to figure that out during the first battle, when Xigbar was there, but even then it was hard for me to get the timing right, and I had to keep on climbing up to the upper level of the forest after each attack (from what I remember, it doesn't go very close to the ground, so I always climbed back up the trees).

10. Shift Chaser

Xion for sure is the best one.
    In fact, i'm fighting her again ATM, well, not really, already beat, just hearing the BGM...
    Going all-out on Debris Flow/Dust Flier is also cool until you die, otherwise it's pretty boring.
    As for the worst boss, it has to be that Grave Heartless i aways forget the name, or Sky Ruler or whatever was the name of the last NeverLand boss.

11. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

saix was my fav

ruler of the sky was my least fav

12. Krowley Moderator

Favorite would have to be Riku
    Least favorite is The Parrot thing with the treasure chest in Neverland

13. tSG1 Chaser

Phantomtail, or something along the lines of "Ruler of the Sky".

Such a weird name >.>

14. gnp567 Merlin's Housekeeper

my fav was riku
    least fav was ruler of the sky

15. teamnotrello Merlin's Housekeeper

oh my god. that phantomtail was AWFUL. it was like.. Roxas was like the tiniest possible amount speedier to JUST be able to catch up and hit it ONCE before it flew off or hit you with its tail bubbles. I had to like pause it, shut my DS and go back to it because I got so bored killing it :/ I was not impressed. My favourite boss would be... uum.. I don't really have a favourite D: I've not finished the game yet though.. I'm fighting Xion, does this famous battle with Riku come after that? I hope so.. unless the whole "defeat the imposter" was this battle, in which case I will not be amused. I love this game so much :3 (sorry for the essay!)

16. Shift Chaser

Errr, that's not Phatom Tail.
    Phatom Tail's the Teleporting Wyvern.

Most of them are...

17. Zyborggian Destiny Islands Resident

Favorite is probably
    Xion
    Least favorite is Ruler of the Sky.
    It is ridiculously difficult to keep up with and hard as crap to avoid its swooping attack and when it goes crazy with the iscicles and airballs while circling the area. And if you let yourself get caught in the coin chaingun youre pratty much screwed if you have less than half health. Same goes for the claw swipe attack. It took me about 4to5 tries to beat it.
    I would also like to say that my least favorite enemy was the Solid Armor. I HATED those things. Especially when there were loudmouths (crescendos) to back them up >__>

18. Styx That's me inside your head.

Favourite: Xion's forms and the Antlion
    Least favourite: Phantomtail

19. KH-Player Twilight Town Denizen

my fav was riku. he was easy to beat ^_^
    i hated the ruler of the sky. its a ******* boss ...

20. iRoxas Moogle Assistant

My favorite was Xion, especially her final form. It was fun. ;D
    I hated Ruler of the Sky.