Father BaseSebastian, of the future?? 0_o

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by BaseSebastian, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Ok, so actually my name wouldn't be Father Base Sebastian, as that isn't my real name, if I were to become a preist but it pretty much sums up a bit of what I'm about to explain:

Throughout life, I've always been interested with my faith, Catholicism, and so naturally, I know quite a bit about key things such as Jesus Christ, God, The Holy Spirit, the Saints, and such. But, even before I was interested in my faith entirely, everyone always said I would make a great preist. Then, because I'm always very attentive to what my Parish Preist talks about during the homily(Sp?), and because I sing in a tenor voice with a triumphate when I sing songs like "Ave Regina", "one bread, one body", and all of the usual songs sung during mass, I'm guessing, a complete stranger who was sitting in the pew behind me even said I had the makeings of a Preist! A Complete stranger, in a small church!

I'm not stupid when it comes to my faith, and I'm not raidical-minded in theology, but me(?), a Preist?(!)

This question has plaugued me for a while, so I need a little guidance on it.

Rules:

1.) Give some actually useful help....don't just say something self-minded like "There is no God, what's the point?"

2.) Judge the question on how you know me. If you don't know me all that well on the forums, just try and come up with something helpful...please.(!)

2. Repliku Chaser

Well, I would say that if that is in your heart to do, you could certainly make progress in it. You'd have to really ask yourself what you think your gifts to such an occupational choice would be. Being as I'm not Christian, though I know quite a bit about Catholicism, I'd just say that think on how you feel about it and what you could bring to others. If that's where you want your life to head because you love the church and like helping people etc, perhaps that is the right thing for you to try out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.