Traditional Art Fanart Idea Blurb from 2007

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Zandyne, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Alright, so this was drawn about a year ago, so critiques on overall structure will be ignored as it was drawn a year ago...however I do have open ears for suggestions pertaining to color/coloring. These were drawn for an RP which required all of the Organization to have minion/lesser Nobodies at their beck and call, however, some of the members never really had these minions to begin with, so I made some up with heavy Nomura referencing in terms of style and design, it was a far cry from perfect but it still got the approval flag for the RP. The RP later died and that freed these up for me to share off-site, which is what you are seeing now. Ironically I never got around to doing ALL of the lesser-nobodies-that-never-existed, but that is OK (to be specific it would be Lexaeus's Lesser Nobodies).

Mediums used were Pencil for the lines and APS7 for coloring. In order from my least favorite to most favorite is....

[​IMG]
    Zexion's Nightfrights:
    -They glow and send out waves of energy to attack
    -They move much like jellyfish
    -Basis point was Luxord's Gamblers coupled with the Mushroom Heartless

[​IMG]
    Vexen's Sentinels:
    -These are hefty tanks which sport a shield much like their master
    -They share many properties with ice in terms of movement, sound and appearance (they're SHINY)
    -Basis point was Saix's Berserkers coupled with the Defender Heartless

[​IMG]
    Marluxia's Gravekeepers
    -They are streamlined attackers which brandish a cleaver-looking weapon
    -They mimic the attack style of their master
    -Basis point was Axel's Assassins and Marluxia's Specter (the large Nobody he uses)

[​IMG]
    Larxene's Pranksters
    -They are swift in terms of attack and specialize in agility rather than brute force
    -They rarely stop moving but when they do, they mimic the gesture of laughing/laughter
    -Basis point were Demyx's Dancers and Roxas's Samurai

2. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

D:

WOMAN YOU STILL LIVE! *molesssst*

I'm really digging the designs for this. And honestly speaking the structure looks quite fine, so even if I could critique I wouldn't have much to say.

3. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

I really love the designs of these. They look like, official o_o So props to you for that.
    Best Nobody designs I personally have seen. I especially like the colors you chose. Larxene's are my favorite, but I really like how you incorporated the weapons in all of them. So awesome...Also, it is neat how you actually built on designs that were there but tweaked them enough to make them your own. Cool info on them too.
    I'd love to see a Lexaeus one myself...

4. Zandyne King's Apprentice

*RISES FROM THE GRAVE* I LIIIIIIIVE. Yeah I've been terrible NINB I need to draw PENANCE to repent for this!

And thank you! 8D

I'd love to draw one but for some reason I can't find the spark to do so....poor Lexaeus, and thank you for your kind words! 8D

5. cronoking Chaser

These are some really great drawings. I especially like the gravekeepers. And Sanda's right, they really do look official. Are you sure you dont work on the KH team? x3. I love how each nobody really shows a smiliarity to the Org. member that they serve. I cant wait to see more if ever do the ones for other members. Keep up the awesome work ^_^

6. Luminey Twilight Town Denizen

OMG (like everyone else) they look official!! i loved how they looked the henchmen for therir org. person!!
    really original but you could still tell where you got some of the design from.

U ROKK!! *gives you a cookie*

7. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

These are incredible. It looks like they could come from a guide of characters that couldn't make it into the game. It's amazing the feel you gave these drawings as if they were sketched by Square themselves.