Fallout 3 DLC: Mothership Zeta

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The Lone Wanderer, Aug 2, 2009.

1. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

So guys, how about this DLC for ya? It seems really awesome in my opinion. Then again, I really liked all the DLC except The Pitt, I didn't like that one as much. I really think some of the concepts that this one holds are pretty cool. The new equipment seems pretty awesome. And fighting Aliens, If their weapons are nearly as strong as the Alien Blaster, I think it will be REALLY difficult.

2. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I'm just happy there are guns that are perfectly clean and don't look like trash.

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Is it available on PS3?

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Not yet .

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Is there any Fallout 3 DLC on PS3, cuz when I checked there was nothing =T

6. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

PS3 DLC was delayed. Seriously, just wait till October for the GOTY edition which will come with all the DLC.

7. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

Just beat the DLC. The equipment is pretty awesome. With the unique version of the Atomizer, A new pistol, I get 8 shots in Vats. Basically every weapon in the DLC has a unique version. The katana is pretty cool too. Got some decent damage for such an old weapon.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Is it just me, or has all the DLC in Fallout 3 pretty linear without much affect on the Capital Wasteland? I mean choices that affect the post apocolyptic world are common in the game, but the DLC, not so much, just a load of extra guns and armour.

9. The Fuk? Dead

The Pitt and Operation Anchorage were weak because They were way too short and Operation Anchorage didn't have any good story elements. Broken Steel was the best and Point Lookout was good because of the big new map.

I can't wait to play this, I hope it has the upgraded version of the Alien Blaster that the PC Version has.