Ehem! >.>;;;

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, just to clear things with some people... here is a list of names that I do or don't want to be called by, the reason why, and who can call me them. >.>
    Aqua/Aquachik - A shortened version of my YouTube username. People I know on YouTube can call me that.
    Sam/Samantha - My birth-name. People who I know in real life can call me that. With an exception for my really close friends on the internet.
    Ichigo/Ichigo Momomiya/Mew Ichigo - My actual nickname. Anybody can call me that.
    Zelda - Yes, some people call me that sometimes. xD Anybody can call me that. :p
    Namine/*~*~Namine~*~*/Namine 4.0 - A nickname I used to go by. Don't call me that unless there are a lot of people that don't know that I'm usually called Ichigo, so you'd call me Namine so people wouldn't get confused, or if you haven't read this thread. xD Please, don't call me Namine except for in those two situations. :S
    I just thought I'd tell you guys that. :P

2. Saiya-jin Destiny Islands Resident

I'll just call you Zelda! ;p

3. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

XD I have three YouTube's, for making different kinds of vids because I have some very picky subscribers (xD), and one of my YouTube's is xXxPrincessZeldaxXx. :p But you can call me that if ya want. :P

4. Ok Ichigo. (I call you that anyway, lol)

5. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Um, hi Ichigo! I know you on YouTube, but I guess you might not know me.....:p

6. C This silence is mine

Ok I'll just call you Namine then

7. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

So, how can we call you?

8. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

Gharanth: You're hevvy on YouTube, right? :p
    Christopher: xD That's just great....
    Desmonic: Seeing as I don't know you from YouTube or in real life, you can just call me Ichigo. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.