Eagle Eye

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Asterisk, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

trailer for 'Eagle Eye' - starring Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Anthony Azizi, and Billy Bob Thornton.

A slacker and a single mother are framed as terrorists and forced to become members of a cell with plans to carry out a political assassination.

Release Date: September 26th, 2008

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
  2. Arch Mana Knight

I've seen the trailer a few times. It looks like something from the Matrix...I'll see it anyways to figure out what's going on. It's interesting...

3. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Wait! A potentially good movie, starring an actor everybody hated for some reason in Indy four, and it's being discussed on this thread. Why hasn't it been bashed yet?? WHY????!!?!?

Seriously, looks like a great movie. I saw the trailer when I went to go see Hancock.

4. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I this will be like Disturbia...it looks like a thriller, but it'll end up being suspensful. I like how they used a ladies' voice. It makes it all the more creepy because its calm and quiet. I can't tell if it will suck or not though.

Yeah same.

5. Forever Love Life Without Limits

That looks like a really good movie. Just another reason for me to escape home and go the movies. :D

Shia LaBeouf is a really good actor. I enjoyed "Disturbia" and "Transformers" because he did an excellent job in both.

I can't wait for this movie to come out. I'm so going to see it!

6. tofuman Twilight Town Denizen

this looks like it would be a Disturbia and matrix mix

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I could've sworn I saw this trailer somewhere......probably in Indy 4......*shrug*....this is going to be awesome.....

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I think i'll wait till this films on the movie channels, it just doesn't appeal to me.

9. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

This is far from the Matrix,what makes you think it has anything to do with that?

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    hmmm...yeah I'm not quite getting that analogy either....eh...I'm kind of wondering why the people picked those two particular people to do whatever.....

11. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

I saw the movie a little while ago. In my opinion, it was brilliant. Just as anticipated, the movie was very suspensful and had everyone on the edge of their seats, wondering what could possibly happen next. There are a few gaps that were never explained, but nevertheless it was a great movie. I would highly recommend seeing it.

12. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I went with twenty of my friends to see this a few weeks ago and it was the BEST MOVIE EVER (not really). But I thought it was really good, suspensful and such, if I really was watchin' it. Two of my friends and I thought it was the funniest movie ever. We laugh at these kind of movies because they are so FUNNY.

I might see it again alone to really see it, but I'm not sure. Otherwise, for the parts we were paying attention to, it was a great movie. I recommend seein' it.​

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Cool,my newspaper said it was corny and absurd, and you've given me hope that it isn't that bad.Thanks!

14. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

wait!!.....isn't that the guy from transformers?

15. 778MasterMarluxia Twilight Town Denizen

i thought this was actually a good movie.

16. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I went to see it last Sunday. It was an awesome movie. I really liked it. It seemed like I was sitting there forever, but it was enjoyable. There were a lot of suspenseful moments, for sure, and that's mainly one of the reasons I enjoyed it.

I recommend seeing it. ;D

17. SplitOverload Chaser

I've watched it with a few people a week ago. People gotta' lay off hating it. Sure it jacks a few little things from different movies, but it still has an original image. And the beginning of the movie is the **** definitely. The second halfs not as good though.

But it's definitely worth your viewing.

18. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Yes, I'm 90% sure it is.

Dr. Evil, you need to see it. Sometimes it's best to ignore the papers, they're all the opinion of the writer. You will hopefully have a different opinion.

19. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I wanna see that movie so freaking bad.I will see it Thursday.

20. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

It's a good movie. The only fault it has is that they made it longer than it needed to be.