Drive into Duel Weilding Roxas

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by AntiWeapon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. AntiWeapon Chaser

Hey there ladies and Gents, another new code for you guys to tinker with. Title explains it all pretty much.

It lets you drive from Roxas into DW Roxas. If you use it right he can be pretty insane to use.

Since youtube bucherd the quality of my first vid I made two. So yeah enjoy!

Codes are on the first vid. :)

2. Zexion King's Apprentice

nice ! anti
    you're cool

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Hey Anti,can i get the pal normal kh2 version of the code please:blink::poke:

4. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Nice Antiweapon!:D
    Thanks alot for making this code.. :)

5. mikael110 King's Apprentice

i decided to port the code to pal.

here:

Drive into Duel Weilding Roxas (ported to pal by mikael110)
    11CFAC7C 0000005A
    11CFAC84 00000323
    21cc3d74 000A0001
    1034102c 00000061
    201c7a58 0000102D
    201c7988 0000102D
    21C95808 0A090964

BTW when i ported that code there was one line of code that i didn't manage to port. so the code may not be as stable as the NTSC version of the code. but i tried the code and it works fine. the thing i noticed that was different from the NTSC version of the code was that the drive gauge decreases when you use DW roxas.

6. AntiWeapon Chaser

Cheers man thanks! Yeah you got rid of unlimited drive i guess. Theres a pal verstion i think around. If you can get that for me ill put the code on the vid description.

7. mikael110 King's Apprentice

the thing is i did port the unlimited drive. roxas always has 9 drive bars. but when i drive to DW roxas his drive bar decreases but when i revert back to roxas his drive bar is still 9 so the unlimited drive code works but it doesn't stop the drive bar from decreasing while being in a drive form. the code i didn't manage to port was this:1033FEC0 0000002B

8. Shift Chaser

Nice one Anti!

9. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

...Sweeeet! XD And that's why i like ya man ¦D I've wanted a code like this for a LONG time XD Awesome vids too. Just a few questions :3

1. Using the Neo Moveset Mod on DW Roxas for Final Form's Moveset should work with this too right? So that he'll be "Final Roxas" when you drive? XD

2. Does this code also let Sora drive into DW Roxas? Just curious o_o

3. What's that kickass song in the Roxas vs Buffed LC Xemnas vid? I SO want that! XD

Side Note: Shoulda used the code to let Roxas use Sora's reaction commands so Sora couldn't steal the spotlight at the end ¦3 *SHOT*

10. AntiWeapon Chaser

1) Yes it should work fine :)

2) Yes just remove the first line and youll be normal sora and can drive into Duel weild.

3) Its called Kefkas Revenge and it was made by our khvids own Xaldin.
    You can get it from here:
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/138536

Yeah I know, I was too lazy to get the code. XD

The unlimited drive has nothing to do with Roxas always having 9 bars... I have no idea why he always has 9 to be honest. XD
    That looks like the item digit for sora to have oblivion. If you want you can find the item mod code or just leave it and let people choose the weapon themselfs.

11. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

Alrighty then! Thanks for everything man! =D I finally have a few reasons to play this game again now! XD And the music is awesome. Nice to see Xaldin's still got it ¦D

Edit: Okay...For some reason, the game keeps freezing whenever I try to drivefrom Roxas to DW Roxas. o_o' I'm pretty sure I put the code in right...Would using the Inf Drive and Inf Form cause it to freeze by any chance? o.o

12. AntiWeapon Chaser

It didn't for me O_o; Which verstion of kh2 do you have.

13. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

That'd be Final Mix. And I even tried retyping the code in 3 times and only having that code on..But for some reason, no luck. o_o' Everytime I drive, it freezes...This seems to happen a lot to me though ¦D Not really sure what's up.

14. razor234 Chaser

i think you need to use the code so anti form never appears that was in the video

15. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

I've had that code for a long time and it froze with that on too XD

16. razor234 Chaser

did you drive into anti form

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i like, cool code and video

18. Satoshi Kusanagi Traverse Town Homebody

...What're you talking about? -.o' I already said it froze the instant I tried to go into DW Roxas. He showed up on the screen but the game froze immediately at the same time. So no, I couldn't have gone into Anti ¦D

19. DjC Chaser

LOL, I like the ending of the second video. Just wip a keyblade at Xemnas and instant win, that was 1337 stuff righ thair

20. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Take off the last three lines of the code, which are the drive mod codes. The same thing was happening for me, and I had to disable them to get it to stop freezing on me.