Kingdom Hearts II Do you need...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Diz-ney, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diz-ney Moogle Assistant

Do you need certain things to get Final Form and how soon can you get it. I really need it.

2. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

first u have 2 go thru the cutscene with an unknown(dont kno if u beat the game yet) in the world that never was. then the easiest way is 2 go 2 olympus coliseum and enter a tournament and turn into one of the other forms. keep quiting and redoing this until u transform into that white final form.

3. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Umm Final Form is the white one. Your thinking of anti form, and i gt anti form at the land of the dragons the other day.

Its actually obtained by getting 6 drive gauge bars :D

4. Rena88 Twilight Town Denizen

o, well, thats how i got final form. i kno antiform works the same but i wasnt talkin about that.

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Antifor is just a glitch when you use too much of the drives.....except final form at least, i tried a dozen times on final and still no antiform

6. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

U cannot and i repeat cannot get it like that. U need 6 drive gauge bars.

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no, it's random. it just happens randomly after u see that scene. just keep driving

8. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I think you have to be using Oathkeeper/Kingdom Key or Oblivion. I don't really know cause I was just using Oathkeeper for most of the game. I don't think you need 6 drive bars though. I used only 5. *shrugs*

9. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

mine is the same thing as rena's but i used master form to change, go to cerebrus tournament, use master form and look if the drive changes white, this usually takes 3 to 20 (if you're a bad lucked person, kiddin) times so keep retrying the tournament until you get the final form

10. Misty gimme kiss

It's a random thing. You can get it either in the battle against Xigbar, or after that. It usually appears when you try to go into Master, and be sure you're using either Oathkeeper or Oblivion.

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

People cmon!!!!!!

you get it right after the fight with roxas.........then you can get it anywhere anytime anyway!!!!

its random and appears when you use a drive, but it seems to appear more frequently when you use master.....then once it appears it will be added to your list........god why the hell are you all fighting for something like this:confused:

i got it when i tried to go to wisdom form in halloween town, so thats proof............and i doubt you need 6 drive bars but i'll go check my sources.............

12. thecoffeeboy Merlin's Housekeeper

In the official strategy for Kingdom Hearts II, it states you must defeat Xigbar before you can get the Final Form. It pops up at random, but once you get it you can keep it.

It's chances of appearing are higher if you drive into Master Form with Oathkeeper on you and Oblivion on master while fighting enemies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.